Ticket Thread

[quote=ā€œBasden05, post:58, topic:19091ā€]Does anyone need two tickets to the Tennessee game? Section 121 Row 25 seat 9 and 10? Really good seats at center court.

Also will anyone need 1 ticket to the louisville game? I need to buy 3 but it only give me the option to be 2 or 4

Let me know[/quote]

You not making the TN game?

Hey

I sure am coming to the game.

I stupidly bought 2 tickets becuase there wernt many left. Then found somewhere with 3 nice tickets.
So im stuck with these 2

Could use at least one ticket to the UNCA game.

Either 1 or 3, use PMs.

[quote=ā€œJ Felt, post:63, topic:19091ā€]Could use at least one ticket to the UNCA game.

Either 1 or 3, use PMs.[/quote]
I added you to the running list in this yearā€™s ticket thread. Still waiting for Mods to sticky the new thread.

Wanting to buy (but will accept for free I suppose) 4+ Lower Level tickets for the UNC-A game!!!

pm me

found this if anyone is needing tickets to "X"
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tix/1586972618.html

If anyone has tickets to any of the remaining home games that they arenā€™t gonna use, Iā€™d love to used them. Iā€™ll pay some for them if necessary. Just PM me if you have any to get rid of. I live 2hours away and Iā€™m dying to see this years team in person. Watching online just isnā€™t the same.

need 2 for Xavier.

Looking for a single ticket for the Xavier game on Saturdayā€¦ PM me if you can help out. Thanks.

Need 1 for Duquesne tomorrow night. email me at tvk4243@yahoo.com I am also on Ticket Return if you prefer to transfer the ticket.

Iā€™m looking to buy 2 lower level tickets for Xavier. If anyone knows anyone or has any, please send me a PM. Thanks!

I got four in 216 row O for Xavier for $50.00 or 2 for $25.00.

Due to family illness I will not be able to attend the game tonight against the Duqes. I have 2 tickets in the awesome alumni section known as 226. Niner fans only and dont tarnish my reputation. I will check this thread by 5:30 and if I dont hear from anyone there going to the ticket office for them to use.

I may also have 2 tickets for Xavier in the same section, depends on what happens between now any then. Let me know if your interested.

Looking for 2 X tickets. PM me if you can afford to part with some.

Thanks

Prayers and best wishes to your family member(s), Gill.

A buddy is coming from Raleigh to help me move this weekend and I told him Iā€™d get him a ticket. Iā€™ll buy if need be but figured Iā€™d check here firstā€¦let me know!

Thanks man, its my mum so I am spending most of my free time with her back home.

Xavier tix are gone. I may have even more. Iā€™ll post.

Now looking for a single for tomorrow vs. X. Can anyone help a brother out? PM me if you can.

I have 1 for tomorrow in 217. The face value is $20. Send me some offers! I hear it is soldoutā€¦

Need 2 for tomorrow. PM me and I can set something up.