TICKETS FOR TOMORROW

YO I NEED 2 TIX FOR THE GAME AGAINST USC TOMORROW… WHATS THE BEST WAY OF DOING IT???

[QUOTE=GoNinersGo;241167]YO I NEED 2 TIX FOR THE GAME AGAINST USC TOMORROW… WHATS THE BEST WAY OF DOING IT???[/QUOTE]

I just bought 6 more at this link. Its Game 4

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BSI&linkID=scarolina&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

They sell them at the game also for $12 each.

I orderded mine.

Also, the order says game time for game 4 is at noon. Out of curiosity, I checked out the game time for game 3 and it says noon too, so don’t let it fool you. Game time is at 7:00.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;241174]I orderded mine.

Also, the order says game time is at noon. Out of curiosity, I checked out the game time for game 3 and it says noon too, so don’t let it fool you. Game time is at 7:00.[/QUOTE]

just remember when ordering online, GAME 4

[QUOTE=metro;241176]just remember when ordering online, GAME 4[/QUOTE]
GAME 4… and GAME TIME IS AT 7 (even though the online order says NOON).

Games 3 and 4 are no longer visible for me. I was staring right at the 10 minutes ago, ready to make the purchase, and then it gave me an error message; now they’re gone.

Major WTF.

[QUOTE=clad;241185]Games 3 and 4 are no longer visible for me. I was staring right at the 10 minutes ago, ready to make the purchase, and then it gave me an error message; now they’re gone.

Major WTF.[/QUOTE]

sold out???

[QUOTE=metro;241211]sold out???[/QUOTE]
i can’t see any other reason for why they would both disappear…