Tickets Spring Game

Looking for 1 ticket to the Spring game if anyone has any they are not using? Thank you.

Message me. Iā€™ve got four Iā€™m not using as Iā€™ll be watching the Pirates score 10 in the first inning on Scherzer

Iā€™ve got two that I wonā€™t be using. I hate that it is the first spring game Iā€™ve missed, but Iā€™d rather my seats be full. Someone PM me if you want them.

Man, seems like nearly everybody I know canā€™t go.

I have skipped nearly every game over the last 2 seasons and stopped my PSLā€™s last year because of the embarrassment of the product and the lack of entertainmentā€¦and I couldnā€™t be more excited to go to the Spring game this Saturday and see what the new regime is putting out there for comparison.

Soā€¦I am more excited to go to this Spring game than I have been to go to any regular season game over the last 2 years.

I got 2 for the spring game. Canā€™t make it. free to a good home.

Edit: sold

I have 3 for anyone that needs them.

Lake Norman Highland games happening same day. My wife is such a good sport during football season, gotta go with highland games this time around.

You missed some good games last season.

1 Like

I agree.
But I had enough shitty experiencesā€¦I wasnā€™t taking any more chances with the same ol regimeā€¦been burned for far too long.

Mine are gone.

What time are you guys arriving for the game? Any tailgating going on?

What Lot is everyone setting up in? Seems like was CRI last year maybe?

Last year was the lot next to motorsports building.

Game will be streamed on Facebook Live https://twitter.com/LzeroKI1/status/1116815264027377664?s=09

See live stream here: