Tickets to see Withers play, schedule

Featuring eight nations divided into two groups of four, the United States has been placed in Group B along with Brazil, Puerto Rico and Venezuela; while Group A consists of Argentina, Bahamas, Canada and the Dominican Republic. The U.S., which will compete at 6:00 p.m. in each of its three preliminary round games, opens play against Venezuela on July 28. After facing Brazil on July 29 the USA will close out preliminary play against Puerto Rico on July 30. The top two finishing teams in each group will advance to the July 31 semifinals and the gold medal will be contested Aug. 1. Tickets for the World Championship For Young Men Qualifying Tournament can be purchased at the Halifax Metro Center box office or by calling the Metro Center box office at 902-451-1221.

Who’s going? I smell road trip.

Seriously, I spent some time in Halifax when I was in the military and it is a great place. There are so many beautiful women that you won’t believe it and there is a great place called the Liquor Dome. If anyone has vacation it is definitely worth the trip.

Offical Site

According to that there is still one player left to be cut. Did I miss the last player cut? It’s got McCants, Brooks and Sumpter being cut, but says one more player has to be cut to get it down to 12 players.

[b]USA team finalists will remain in New Jersey for the team's training camp, which will feature a practice at 5:00 p.m. (all times local) tonight, followed by a 9:00 a.m. session on July 22 at the New Jersey Nets practice facility in East Rutherford. The eventual team will be finalized sometime prior to the USA's final New Jersey practice at 10:00 a.m. on July 23. [/b]

did we buy those tickets too soon…?

[i]Originally posted by Butter49er[/i]@Jul 21 2004, 09:38 PM [b] According to that there is still one player left to be cut. Did I miss the last player cut? It's got McCants, Brooks and Sumpter being cut, but says one more player has to be cut to get it down to 12 players. [/b]
the last spot is going to go to either eric williams or david padgett. eric williams is sick. if he gets better, the last roster spot will go to him, but if he remains sick, it will go to padgett
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jul 21 2004, 10:42 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jul 21 2004, 10:42 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Butter49er+Jul 21 2004, 10:58 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Butter49er @ Jul 21 2004, 10:58 PM)
Originally posted by Chisox17@Jul 21 2004, 10:42 PM [b]