Tickets versus Xavier

I was looking for 2 tickets to the game Saturday against Xavier. I know there are a few left at the very top, but my dad is coming to town this weekend and it’s his first time to see a game in Halton arena, so I was trying to find something better. I’ve never had to purchase Niner tickets from a scalper before, but has anyone had success going that route? Any help or info. is appreciated. Thanks.

Niner Nation.

are u a student?

Not anymore.

You likely won’t find any scalped tickets unless the game is completely sold out, which will not be the case for Xavier. There may be a few floating around outside from people going to the game with extra tickets but I wouldn’t show up Saturday empty handed.

dude show up empty handed its worth a shot. parking is free here so it would only cost the gas.

[QUOTE=49ers704;147839]I was looking for 2 tickets to the game Saturday against Xavier. I know there are a few left at the very top, but my dad is coming to town this weekend and it’s his first time to see a game in Halton arena, so I was trying to find something better. I’ve never had to purchase Niner tickets from a scalper before, but has anyone had success going that route? Any help or info. is appreciated. Thanks.

Niner Nation.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 tickets I would be happy to give you if you send me a private message with your info.

you just lucked out

704, I need your info and I will leave your tickets at will call.

I have two other tickets available if anyone needs them.