Tiger is Back!

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4999991

hide the Denny’s waitresses and tranny’s!

Which are abundant in Georgia.

Probably the REAL reason he wanted to return at The Masters!!!

I’m glad he decided to work on repairing his family 1st ::slight_smile: … What a douchebag

[quote=“s9er, post:4, topic:22775”]I’m glad he decided to work on repairing his family 1st ::slight_smile: … What a douchebag[/quote] QFT. How he is received on the Tour will be of interest. I’m sorry to say he most likely will be treated as a hero.

I’d like to see him openly booed by people. On his swing.

Not going to happen in Augusta. Unless you want to be kicked out.

are we sure this isn’t The Master’s in Myrtle Beach?

Not going to happen in Augusta. Unless you want to be kicked out.[/quote]

Yep, which is probably his reasoning to come back at Augusta. Different clientele there than other places and most people probably wouldn’t want to risk their pass just to heckle Tiger.

Yep, which is probably his reasoning to come back at Augusta. Different clientele there than other places and most people probably wouldn’t want to risk their pass just to heckle Tiger.[/quote]

Correct on 50% of the fans. They truly love the game.

BUT, they still let thugs like me in. Plenty of rednecks like me that have connections and can go anytime I want. You will get tossed out on your ass though if you disrespect anything, but there might be a couple of dudes that don’t care.

If you haven’t been, it’s worth going. Cheap beer and sandwiches all day. Watch the front nine though- the beer lines are shorter.

Yep, which is probably his reasoning to come back at Augusta. Different clientele there than other places and most people probably wouldn’t want to risk their pass just to heckle Tiger.[/quote]

BUT, they still let thugs like me in. Plenty of rednecks like me that have connections and can go anytime I want. You will get tossed out on your ass though if you disrespect anything, but there might be a couple of dudes that don’t care.

If you haven’t been, it’s worth going. Cheap beer and sandwiches all day. Watch the front nine though- the beer lines are shorter.[/quote]

I’ve never been but my bother is going and has been like 5 years straight I believe. Of course he’s a gold nut and golf pro so his interest is way higher than mine. It would be nice to visist Augusta at least once though.

If you haven’t been, it’s worth going. Cheap beer and sandwiches all day. Watch the front nine though- the beer lines are shorter.[/quote]

This redneck don’t have any connections! The Masters is one sporting event that I’ll attend before I die, so if you ever run across tickets somebody’s selling let me know.