Tim Duncan

Is not clutch. And does not deserve as much credit as he gets.

That is all.

LOL! How many rings does he have? Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand Duncan. He complains more than any player in the NBA and his whining is annoying. But to say he is not clutch is ignorant. Didn’t he have his season high scoring night tonight in game 7? He had 41 and 15 in game 7… pretty clutch. All 15 rebounds coming in the second half and OT.

He complains more than any player in the NBA and his whining is annoying.

So when other people whine its not annoying?:wink:

Tim Duncan=Tha Man!!!

[QUOTE=49or bust;174618]So when other people whine its not annoying?:wink:[/QUOTE]

I have been a big Duncan fan from growing up in W-S and attending a lot of Wake games when he was there. However, this past year he has whined more than I have ever seen and it is really disiturbing. Any time a foul is called he has something to say and is always complaining. Even Del Harris (who is assistant for the Mavs) told Duncan that he is too good of a player to constantly be complaining.

He needs to stop because it is very annoying watching and he is beginning to get a rep, I think they even mentioned it during the game last night.

not clutch? remember the shot he hit over shaq and the lakers that was only out done by a buzzer beater by derek fisher that shouldnt have counted. That is clutch

you guys watch the NBA?

Your insane, Duncan is a straight up baller. I watch tons of NBA and I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better all around player anywhere in the world. Granted he has been slowed by injuries the last few years.

I have been a big Duncan fan from growing up in W-S and attending a lot of Wake games when he was there. However, this past year he has whined more than I have ever seen and it is really disiturbing. Any time a foul is called he has something to say and is always complaining. Even Del Harris (who is assistant for the Mavs) told Duncan that he is too good of a player to constantly be complaining.

He needs to stop because it is very annoying watching and he is beginning to get a rep, I think they even mentioned it during the game last night.

Agreed