Time Warner channels, TV for UMASS

Second Round game Thursday night can be seen across the Carolinas on Time Warner basic cable and CSTV Regional on satellite (DirecTV, DISH)

Originally Posted by Jim Utter
The Atlantic 10 has announced that ALL OF Thursday’s quarterfinal and Friday’s semifinal A-10 Men’s Basketball Tournament games (televised by CBS College Sports Network - Regional, formerly CSTV-Regional), will be broadcast in the Charlotte/North Carolina area through Time Warner Cable. Wednesday’s first round games are not being televised. They are available via an internet broadcast through CSTV Online (access through Atlantic 10 website).

The broadcasts will follow the same distribution schedule of the Time Warner Cable and CSTV-Regional broadcasts of the regular-season.

That distribution schedule follows below:

49ers/TIME WARNER CABLE
DISTRIBUTION CHART
Charlotte Division
Channel 7 - Albemarle, Kannapolis, Salisbury
Channel 9 - Charlotte, Shelby
Channel 12 - Rockingham
Channel 17 - Gastonia, Monroe
Channel 19 - Statesville
Greensboro Division
Channel 69 - Greensboro, High Point, Archdale, Asheboro
Channel 70 - Thomasville, Lexington
Channel 75 - Forsyth, Dobson, King, Mt. Airy, Mocksville
Eastern Carolina Division
Channel 24 - Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Goldsboro, Wilson
Channel 60 - Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Lumberton, Pinehurst
Channel 19 - Wilmington, Burgaw, Elizabethtown, Whiteville, Southport
Channel 25 - Newport, Morehead City, Havelock, Jacksonville, Swansboro

Woot that means picassos and hams will carry it!!!

Where is everyone watching the game?

[QUOTE=NinerNation Inc.;304366]Where is everyone watching the game?[/QUOTE] In front of a TV.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;304365]Woot that means picassos and hams will carry it!!![/QUOTE]

I thought Hams had dish meaning they don’t get that channel. Picassos should definitely be carrying it though.

i have dish network and have CSTV, so im pretty sure HAM’S has it also…

Good to hear. Never been a fan of TW but I’m thrilled they are showing the game.

Just a reminder… many bars will be showing the end of the Virginia Georgia Tech game and the Boston College-Maryland game.
Don’t accept that… [SIZE=6][B][COLOR=Green]THIS IS NINER COUNTRY![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=timelessefforts;304385]i have dish network and have CSTV, so im pretty sure HAM’S has it also…[/QUOTE]

It’s not the same thing. Our game is on CSTV-Regional, not the CSTV on Dish Network or DirecTV. I found out the hard way earlier this year.

[QUOTE=X-49er;304426]It’s not the same thing. Our game is on CSTV-Regional, not the CSTV on Dish Network or DirecTV. I found out the hard way earlier this year.[/QUOTE]

You’re right, the game will NOT be on CSTV, but it will be on TV if you have DirecTV. You have to have the Sports Pack though.

For those who have DirecTV, the game will be on Fox Sports Cincinnatti (FSCN) Channel 638. It’s listed as a 9:30 start though.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;304457]
For those who have DirecTV, the game will be on Fox Sports Cincinnatti (FSCN) Channel 638. It’s listed as a 9:30 start though.[/QUOTE]

Nice find. Thanks for the info.

TW is showing all of the A10 tournament games today, correct? I’d like to watch the Dayton/Xavier game.

This has nothing to do with anything but does anyone happen to have the Niner vs Davidson game recorded from this year?

[QUOTE=Max Power;304476]TW is showing all of the A10 tournament games today, correct? I’d like to watch the Dayton/Xavier game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and all games are even listed in TV section in Observer, along with the breakdown of TW channels by city. Nice job Observer with that and front page photo/story on opening day of ACC tourn in town.

Thanks for the info Jim

You're right, the game will NOT be on CSTV, but it will be on TV if you have DirecTV. You have to have the Sports Pack though.

For those who have DirecTV, the game will be on Fox Sports Cincinnatti (FSCN) Channel 638. It’s listed as a 9:30 start though.

Can anyone confirm that this game is NOT blacked out in the Charlotte market for some reason? I’m considering subscribing to the Dish Network Sports Pack for $5.99/mo if the game is not blacked out.

Assuming they’re not blacked out, the game is on the following channels on Dish Network which are part of the $5.99/mo “[B]Multi-Sport Package”[/B]:

9:00pm - 435 - Comcast Sports New England
9:30pm - 427 - FOX SPORTS CINCINNATI

[QUOTE=mcowher;304524]Can anyone confirm that this game is NOT blacked out in the Charlotte market for some reason? I’m considering subscribing to the Dish Network Sports Pack for $5.99/mo if the game is not blacked out.[/QUOTE]

I will have no idea until game time, which sucks.

Woot that means picassos and hams will carry it!!!

PIcasso’s has both, cable and Direct TV so they will be showing the game for sure.

I think this time I will be rallying the troops to Picassos.

I went to Hams for the last game I watched on tv.