Tintin at Disney

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;268233]I think they used to run a internship type deal through the Univeristy and probably many universities, at Disney.[/QUOTE]

At least they used to, don’t know about today. My roomate at Charlotte did a summer internship there, but in the finance department.

I made a trip last Febuary with my girlfriend and we were both wearing our niner Nation shirts…and got 2 Axe’s thrown up at us! Awesome feeling, being in a magical place like that and getting a sense of Niner spirit even there!

Also, We are going back this Febuary, and I am planning on proposing to my Girlfriend on our 2 year anniversary there! How awesome am I? :shades:

Wow, Niners love Disney! I was there for a week with the wife, kids and in-laws back in June. I wore a different Charlotte t-shirt everyday we were there and my son wore his Niner colors a couple days as well!..I hear Mickey is a big Niner fan!
:49ers:

Awesome! I saw a lot of Niners hats and shirts at the Panthers game yesterday. Even talked to a guy running one of the boothes out front that has season tickets and talked some Niners hoops. My wife and I of course had on Niners' hats.

And there was atleast one Niner in the production room on Sunday.

All this talk about Disney and niner gear, check out [URL=http://www.unccharlottealumni.org/about_us/news_detail.asp?news_id=124][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]this link[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to the Alumni page. first 49 to submit photos get t-shirts!

Send those photos to Katie, she loves getting email!

[QUOTE=Cha_49;268492]I made a trip last Febuary with my girlfriend and we were both wearing our niner Nation shirts…and got 2 Axe’s thrown up at us! Awesome feeling, being in a magical place like that and getting a sense of Niner spirit even there!

Also, We are going back this Febuary, and I am planning on proposing to my Girlfriend on our 2 year anniversary there! How awesome am I? :shades:[/QUOTE]

Not too awesome if she reads this board…

Good luck anyway!

Trust me she doesnt…she hates when i get on here…Loves the Niners…hates when i get on here…She thinks i spend a lil too much time on here.

one more note about Disney…
if you have never ridden the [U]Aeorsmith Rockin Roller Coaster[/U] at MGM…DO IT ASAP!!

going from 0-60 in 2.6 seconds is a G-force you accurately cannot put into words, all the while “Sweet Emotion” is blaring in your ears thru the speakers behind your head, and a roller coaster all done in black light rocks.

amazing ride

watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwoRwWFrWg