Tintin's 36th Birthday Bash-O-Rama and Retrospective!!!

Happy Birthday to the best looking poster on this board!!! Just look at that avatar, the dude can pull the honeys.

Please share your favorite Tintin stories…

tin tin is one of my favorite screen names, Happy Birthday TinTin!

Wow…where to start with good ol’ Tin Tin.

Tintin is a mad man. When he stole that cow. And his friends tried to make it with the cow.

I wanna party with you cowboy…but you and me together? Forget it!

Wow....where to start with good ol' Tin Tin.

Tintin is a mad man. When he stole that cow. And his friends tried to make it with the cow.

I wanna party with you cowboy…but you and me together? Forget it!

(when he’s teaching English class…)

“Yes, you speak some English?”

(nods) “Son of beech. Sheet.”

:lmao:

…but we go WAYYYYY back as posters to AOL or something. (I went my Murf then)

NA was there, too, and went by…I forget. Too long ago.

Happy Birthday Niner Bro!

Thanks for the wishes. I was a transfer into Charlotte and the late great PI is the only one person on this boards that I knew personally in my time there.

I, along with, Ten and the Advocate fought the evil empires on the old CUSA board about ten years ago.

My three claims to fame at Charlotte and on this board are as follows:

1. Jarvis Lang has my copy of Madden '93 on the Genesis as he borrowed it and never gave it back.

2. I was the first to perv on alluring volleyball player Sarah Nelson when she was a freshman(if Sarah or her husband are reading, I’m mean no offense, but Sarah was dope when she was 18). Like most girls in my college career, she shut me down.

3. I was dating and have married (10 years in August) a Tarheel. She is like most Carolina girls, dead solid fly and completely ignorant of sports at Chapel Hill.

Go Niners

Tintin

The most important thing to know about TinTin…

HE IS MY MF’n BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Happy Bday brotha

happy bday tintin

[QUOTE=Tintin;188948]
She is like most Carolina girls, dead solid fly and completely ignorant of sports at Chapel Hill.
[/QUOTE]

My sister is a chapel hill grad and she is even an ABC fan because of their abnoxious fans.

Happy birthday Tin Tin. Keep up the good posts.