Titus Robinson 2008 PF

East Meck power forward that has been coming along as of late. He is very skinny at 6’8" 195, but he is still only 17.
Very interesting prospect that would come in next year and red-shirt like Barnett has done this year.
We will be needing to replace Mack and Coley after next year and this kid has tons of potential.
For any 4 that is considering coming here they will have a chance to have plenty of playing time.

weird you brought this up, he was on the front page of the Huntersville Herald yesterday. he apparently blocked a last second shot against Hopewell High for the win,

Robinson had 15 and 7 in the State semi-final and East Meck will now play Apex for the 4A state championship Saturday in Raleigh.

MVP of State Champions!
Finished with 20 points 11 rebounds.
Considering going to prep school, but needs to come on board with the Niners!
He would red-shirt like Barnett did this year…would be able to come in after his red-shirt and start due to Mack and Coley graduating.
Also, Malik Stith from East could come in and red-shirt as well…the next month until signing day will be interesting.

Watched the game last night…looked very impressive. Get him here…redshirt…and get Preston on him, Will get some great PT in 2010.

could you give a little more information on his game. what are his strengths and weaknesses. who would you compare his game to.

Does he have a profile on Scouts, Rivals, CSTV, or anything?

NM, couldn’t find a thing on him on any recruiting sites.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;305834]could you give a little more information on his game. what are his strengths and weaknesses. who would you compare his game to.[/QUOTE]

Strengths: Atleticism, inside game, defense (Rebounding/Blocking shots), energy

Weaknesses: Strength (I can’t really say too many more not having seen him but 2 times, but I would say he needs to polish his face-up and post up game.)

Right now being recruited hard by several low majors, the hardes by Buffalo (per Charlotte Observer)

The reason we want to snag him right out of HS is because if he preps he will be ACC level, thus making it tougher on us to snatch him.

Potential is out of the roof, Kind of reminds me a Coley type player.

Here’s an article I read by Langston:

http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/537648.html

His name is Titus.

Therefore lets sign him.

If it hasn’t been posted elsewhere, this is Titus Robinson (23) introducing his hand to Bernard Sullivan’s (44) shot.

Does it look like he wants to come here?

EJ was skinny yet he was effective down low… Seriously, we need to be all over Mr. Robinson like a fat girl on a cupcake. He should be getting letters, weekly phone calls, whatever to convince him to come here. I’m tired of losing out on players that go on and play well elsewhere, Goode, Curry, Rivers, the list goes on…

Will shuffle off to Buffalo…

UBathletics.com: Men’s Basketball Signs a Pair of All-State Forwards

Will shuffle off to Buffalo...

UBathletics.com: Men’s Basketball Signs a Pair of All-State Forwards

am i missing something???

hopefully its that we weren’t recruiting him for whatever reason rather than him choosing Buffalo over Charlotte… i dunno

From East Meck to Buffalo? What did I miss?

How could he choose us if we have no scholarships available?

How could he choose us if we have no scholarships available?

Ohhh… right.

:biggrin:

Charlotte never knew where Titus went to school.

Move on there was nothing ever to see here.

this is a bit off topic but it deals with recruiting. whatever happened to colin foushee who was thinking about walking on here.