Tony Bethel out for season?

Word over at the NCSU board is that Bethel is out for the season after suffering an injury in the conference tournament. Bethel has started 21 games this year and averages 26.5 minutes, 8.3 points, 4 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.

Jordan Collins is also injured, but they are expecting him to play.

Bethel may be out for the season

I also heard from a UCONN fan on the radio today that UCONN backup guard Antonio Kellog has been kicked off the team.

yes, Andy Katz just made reference to the UCONN news

[i]Originally posted by Charlotte2002[/i]@Mar 14 2005, 07:05 PM [b] I also heard from a UCONN fan on the radio today that UCONN backup guard Antonio Kellog has been kicked off the team. [/b]
Yep and that should be further incentive for us to take care of business on Friday. I think we'd stand a better chance of taking out UCONN than State would but of course, I'm biased. :P

Is it only Monday??? :blink: :frowning:

whatever the backup point gaurd did I saw villaneuva and boone doing it too so kick them off also.

Confirmed that Bethel is out for the 1st and 2nd round games. Collins is questionable for Friday’s game. Will be released tomorrow at news conference.

Where did you get that information Ninerwood?

Here is an update from gopack.com
Status of Bethel and Collins Uncertain for Pack

Looks like Herbie is going to keep us guessing on the status of both of these guys.

[i]Originally posted by Ninerwood[/i]@Mar 14 2005, 09:23 PM [b] Confirmed that Bethel is out for the 1st and 2nd round games. Collins is questionable for Friday's game. Will be released tomorrow at news conference. [/b]
WHAT SECOND ROUND GAME!