TOP 25 BALOON BUSTED!

WE DESERVED IT! $HITTY GAME!!!

TYPICAL 49er BASKETBALL!!!

Great job gettin the boys ready coach!!

Just looked it up on ESPN and we didnt score in the last 6:41 in the game!

Yea, that last 6 minutes, why didn’t we have our starting line-up in the game ?

Too many shots for Drayton during that period, need to go to Eddie, Plav and Curtis. I wonder how many shots those three took in the last 6 minutes.

WILL THAT SHOOT OUR RPI up to ABOUT 80 now?

The last 6 minutes also saw:

A turnover trying an alley oop
EJ trying to force the ball to Curt for another turnover
A block on Curt’s dunk that was clean but might have had some body contact
A charging call on Eddie that looked more like a flop then a charge and at the worse should have been a no call
EJ getting the ball past halfcourt at the beginning of the possesion and taking a 3 from 2-3 feet behind the 3 point line

UGH !!!

Stick a fork in us as far as being ranked. Lutz must get to the Sweet 16 or this team is officially a HUGE disappointment!!!

Once again, typical.

Top 25 possibility = bad loss

Our problem (IMO) is that we do not have a go to guy. In the past we could give the ball to Jarvis, Demarco, Galen, Diego, etc. when we had to have a basket. Who does this team look for? I guess Curtis is our go to guy but he rarely scores when we need it most. Also, Plav can be the go to guy but did he touch the ball in the last 4 minutes?

[i]Originally posted by 49erInMichigan[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 04:09 PM [b] The last 6 minutes also saw:

A turnover trying an alley oop
EJ getting the ball past halfcourt at the beginning of the possesion and taking a 3 from 2-3 feet behind the 3 point line

UGH !!! [/b]

now this is where i will blame the coach… you can’t come out of a TO and throw an alley-oop… i just hope that is not what lutz drew up in the huddle… but you just cant allow the freedom to do that… and EJ shooting that 3 and that fall away shot? come on bobby, just because he had a big game wed night2 doesn’t mean you can take ALL the discipline off of him…