Top 30 point signs with UNCG

Actually, the ‘4’ that Huggins talked to in that article was Demon, Rodney, Butter, and Tory Reed (I still have that article), and they were the focus of the article. We got Cam late in spring signing since he was a juco.

Tory was actually the highest rated, if you can believe that.

Gotta love Butter

Actually, the '4' that Huggins talked to in that article was Demon, Rodney, Butter, and Tory Reed (I still have that article), and they were the focus of the article. We got Cam late in spring signing since he was a juco.

Tory was actually the highest rated, if you can believe that.

Very true—at the time we signed Tory I believe he as our 2nd highest recruit ever (I think he was rated in the 40s on average) behind Charles Hayward (if memory serves).

[QUOTE=919R;402409]Very true—at the time we signed Tory I believe he as our 2nd highest recruit ever (I think he was rated in the 40s on average) behind Charles Hayward (if memory serves).[/QUOTE]

Correct, although I remember Tory being around a 50-53 average but none the less high.

Tory Reed was the #2 ranked PF in the nation according to Athlon magazine.

[QUOTE=shagg49er;402417]Correct, although I remember Tory being around a 50-53 average but none the less high.[/QUOT

Reed was rated the #44 player in the country by Prepstars that year. Never quite figured that one out .

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;402350]Of course we’ve had a top 20 class. The only value we saw out of that last top 20 class was Curtis Withers. Grier was good (just not for us) and Best was a bust.

If you consider the 00-01 class, Rodney, Demon, Jermaine, Tory Reed, Malik El-Tamer, Cam, & Butter wasn’t a bad class overall, although there were plenty of unfulfilled expecations (although Rodney & Demon helped void those out with their play).[/QUOTE]

Matas not El-Tamer. Matas who reportedly hung with Rodney in practice transferred out after his 2nd yr I believe. Quite a character.

Btw, Florida has 3 guys transferring out. All top 50 guys.

[IMG]http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Original/082/588/08F.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Original/082/588/08b.jpg[/IMG]

Gotta love Butter

I think that I have been inspired to start collecting basketball cards of Charlotte hoops.

I think that I have been inspired to start collecting basketball cards of Charlotte hoops.
That'd be baller! Good luck if you do cause I doubt it'd be too easy. Keep us updated!
Of course we've had a top 20 class. The only value we saw out of that last top 20 class was Curtis Withers. Grier was good (just not for us) and Best was a bust.
Technically that class would have also included Plavich since 02-03 was the year he sat out.
Technically that class would have also included Plavich since 02-03 was the year he sat out.

Most services I’ve seen don’t include transfers.