I’m calling you out, Ace. You’re the worst gimmick poster in NNN history. You aren’t convincing, and you aren’t funny. Please stop.

Worst callout thread title ever.

Worst callout thread title ever.

How is it worse than 1?

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;408193]How is it worse than 1?[/QUOTE]

“1” was given by an admin. That thread began as posts in another thread, although i forget which one. I think it might have been the 09/10 depth chart thread.

"1" was given by an admin. That thread began as posts in another thread, although i forget which one. I think it might have been the 09/10 depth chart thread.

Why can’t we begin a tradition where all call-out threads begin with a climbing series of numbers?

I think we’d be at thread #1000 by now. And that’s a conservative estimate.

I think we'd be at thread #1000 by now. And that's a conservative estimate.

What if we only include call-out threads about gimmick posters? Surely there aren’t as many of those.

Mike P, Chris Hansen, Chris_Hansen(a gimmick poster of a gimmick poster), Bear, Thomas Paine, “Ace”, Capt. Obvious, Green Tinted Glasses. I think I may have them all.

Mike P, Chris Hansen, Chris_Hansen(a gimmick poster of a gimmick poster), Bear, Thomas Paine, "Ace", Capt. Obvious, Green Tinted Glasses. I think I may have them all.

There was NOT a call-out thread for Thomas Paine. I will be so upset if there was.

non of them have callout threads. i was just listing gimmick posters.

non of them have callout threads. i was just listing gimmick posters.

In that case, you forgot Closet Fan and the 27 different iterations of that Nebraska fan from when we were in the NIT.

Oh, and Powerbait. :smile:

Edit: I’m also adding Braylon Edwards, who is my new favorite gimmick poster even if he never posts again.

Thomas Payne was NOT a gimmick poster.

That guy’s a sage.

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=6]4[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5]5!!![/SIZE]

There was NOT a call-out thread for Thomas Paine. I will be so upset if there was.

I should have known…

I should have known....

I wish I could take credit for that. You have no idea how badly I wish I could.

My only gimmick is being awesome.

[B][SIZE=6][COLOR=PaleGreen]6[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;408293]I wish I could take credit for that. You have no idea how badly I wish I could.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, it’s fun knowing who at least some of the gimmick posters are.

We have some very creative fans.

BTW, I was the lazy mod who labeled the other thread 1. Got tired of coming up with titles.