He probably only had 15 or 20 offers at this point, including one from an area A10 school that was in the Sweet 16 last year. Lebo’s picked up another 6-10 guy a couple weeks ago that had 20+ offers including several A10 ones as well. As long as he’s causing some problems for you guys and your conference mates on the recruiting trail this early in the fall on guys you’ve offered, I think we are on the right caliber of players. I don’t need ESPN to tell me that.

We care less than your fellow ECU fans who don’t care at all.

Love how you are changing your tune to fit the caliber of the signing. Top 150 kids will never come to an A10 school in the south, right?

[quote=“NLP, post:2, topic:25691”]We care less than your fellow ECU fans who don’t care at all.

Love how you are changing your tune to fit the caliber of the signing. Top 150 kids will never come to an A10 school in the south, right?[/quote]

I’m not sure how I’ve changed my tune, but your fans like HXC loved them some ESPN grading last year and certainly have changed their tune now. All but ignore the 87 they gave Lester. I think he looks like a good commit though so congrats.

That said he can’t play center, and guys that can dont grow on tree’s. You still got to get one of those this year, and your coach obviously wanted this one and had targeted him early so I would think you do care or at least Major would.

We are already done recruiting and have assembled a good class of newcomers for next year with guard Akeem Richmond who you guys know well and these two 6-10 guys.

Our fans like HXC. That’d be funny if you weren’t the only ECU fan in existence. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be here trying to put a positive spin on a program that hasn’t been to the tournament in 20 years and led by a coach who’s never been there.

Guilmette and Anton Gill were on the sidelines surrounded by 50k ECU fans this weekend on their offical visits. It clearly made an impression on this guy as the article said he canceled his other visits.

Oh, these are football recruits. My bad. Didn’t know they’d be playing in front of that same crowd.

That explains why you’re here. Silly me.

It can’t help to make a positive impression. It shows tens of thousands of fans will come out and watch an ECU sporting event and that we can compete well with a top 10 national power in the hardest sport to compete in. Shows the potiental for all sports. Keep signing quality guys and winning and I don’t think we’ll have any trouble filling up our arena. That’s the least of our worries with 50k in the football stadium every week and top 15 attendance in baseball all our fans want to see is a winner, and this is another step in the right direction.

If any Niner fans went on the EZU board and bragged about our football program, they would/should be laughed at. The opposite is true for basketball.