[quote=All4Heels]I’m interested in purchasing an individual game ticket for some of the 49er games. I’m most interested in a ticket for some of the games during the week rather than the weekend. The ticket must be on the lower level. Email me at the address below if you have tickets available. Thanks.

mailto:all4heels@carolina.rr.com[/Quote]

Sorry man. I really wish that I could help you but I refunded my season tickets last week. I got some extra Christmas money back in return though.

If you are disappointed by the play in the BCA tournament and cant sit thru another year of Bobby Lutz dont just gripe about it on a message board.

CALL (704) 687-4949 BEFORE 5:00PM ON WEDNESDAY 11/23 AND ASK FOR YOUR SEASON TICKET REFUND.

Edit: Originally posted under the thread with All4Heels fan asking for 49er tickets but was moved to the Smack Board by the mods. :rolleyes: Should be a fun season.

[QUOTE=Hooligan;140537]Sorry man. I really wish that I could help you but I refunded my season tickets last week. I got some extra Christmas money back in return though.

If you are disappointed by the play in the BCA tournament and cant sit thru another year of Bobby Lutz dont just gripe about it on a message board.

CALL (704) 687-4949 BEFORE 5:00PM ON WEDNESDAY 11/23 AND ASK FOR YOUR SEASON TICKET REFUND.[/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you talking to?

Who the hell are you talking to?

I have a feeling that we’ll see a post next week saying "I am SO happy I stopped attending Charlotte basketball games that I framed the receipt for my season ticket refund. Eveyone else should do the same thing!

CALL (704) 687-4949 BEFORE 5:00PM ON THURSDAY 12/1 AND ASK FOR YOUR SEASON TICKET REFUND."

Who is hooligan anyway? A misguided Memphis fan or a very bitter Martin Iti?

i’m going to go with the latter. I mean i would be pissed too if lutz was like listen you suck so gtfo.