i hate president logan

and as for cummings, i hope jack tears him to threads…

its only 5hours into 24, which probably means things aren’t as they seem somehow with Cummings, or someone is behind him pulling his strings or some other plot twist.

Cummings obviously doesn’t know who he is ing with, that mutherer is going down hard.

It does seems like it is almost over storyline wise, I hope they finish as well as they have started. It have been a kickass first 5 hours…

the terrorist major attack is going to be in moscow according to tonight, that has to add sometime to the storyline. Jack freaking kicked some ass tonight. The jack-audrey storyline will also waste about an episode and a half.

the terrorist major attack is going to be in moscow according to tonight, that has to add sometime to the storyline. Jack freaking kicked some ass tonight. The jack-audrey storyline will also waste about an episode and a half.

And don’t forget, the Chinese could play a role in all of this before all is said and done. They probably still want to arrest Jack.

the terrorist in this season are Checheyns I believe(which are muslim fanatics in real world, remember that school in Beslan were they killed the kids year and half ago), wonder if they will explore that more. that character said something about “teaching the russians for occupying their land” in that scene. presumably there is also some viewpoint of the traitor on our side, Cummings who sees some sort of interest for USA in this I’m assuming since in previews he’s calling himself a patriot.

I hate this waiting a full week on the next hour.

I wish I had the will power to wait and watch the DVD’s. It would be awesome to watch a whole season over a weekend, especially if I hadn’t watched any season and I had all five to watch instead of having to watch 49er basketball this season…

I wish I had the will power to wait and watch the DVD's. It would be awesome to watch a whole season over a weekend, especially if I hadn't watched any season and I had all five to watch instead of having to watch 49er basketball this season...

My sister and bro-in-law did that over the holidays with Seasons 1-4 and loved it. She said it completely sucks now that they have to wait a week and deal with commercials.

Last night was great. As with most seasons of 24, the intensity continues to build each week so I don’t think you’ll have to worry about things slowing down. And there is usually a relationship subplot so I don’t mind the whole Jack/Audrey story. Helps add a little normalcy to all the crazy stuff going on.

Loved when Jack beat down that assassin last night.:hammer:

I still don’t see how Jack’s death was found to be fake. I doubt Chloe would have told the mole in bed. And everyone else who knew was dead or injured.
Chloe has to be a leak, & has been playing everyone the last 5 hours, just like the girl in the 1st season, & the girl last year.
The director who stepped down after last year when her daughter died, will she come back to work now that it’s been 18 months?
When is the hot daughter coming back?
How does Audrey all of a sudden like Jack again, when last time, she like the dead husband better?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;150693]I still don’t see how Jack’s death was found to be fake. I doubt Chloe would have told the mole in bed. And everyone else who knew was dead or injured.
Chloe has to be a leak, & has been playing everyone the last 5 hours, just like the girl in the 1st season, & the girl last year.
The director who stepped down after last year when her daughter died, will she come back to work now that it’s been 18 months?
When is the hot daughter coming back?
How does Audrey all of a sudden like Jack again, when last time, she like the dead husband better?[/QUOTE]

When given a choice of who to like more…you should always pick the one who is still living!!

I don’t trust the 1st Lady’s helper. If she was honest, she would have said when the 1st Lady woke & said the paper was missing, that the only other person that new about it was the Chief of Staff guy that everyone now knows is crooked, but always suspected.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;149621]Nope, Palmer is toast. Sucks to lose such a great character but the writers of 24 have always been ones to use the “shock and awe” approach to that show. Doesn’t surprised me they killed him off but to get rid of him AND Michelle in the same episode was rather shocking.[/QUOTE]

I can’t believe they didn’t have the good taste to pull his Allstate ads. I mean the guy was president. Too bad he no hit a curveball.

Tintin

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, when Jack comes for you?

I can't believe they didn't have the good taste to pull his Allstate ads. I mean the guy was president. Too bad he no hit a curveball.

Tintin

Since you’re in good hands with Allstate I guess Palmer wasn’t one of their policy holders.:naughty:

:unsure: anyone? *chirp, *chirp

I have an Allstate car insurance policy, & I’ve never been assignated.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;151482]I have an Allstate car insurance policy, & I’ve never been assignated.… yet[/QUOTE]

fixed. :slight_smile:

3 MINUTES AND COUNTING!
i cant wait for this weekend espisode!

THIS IS CRAZY!

24 constantly amazes me. Although this episode was very slow (due to excessive romantic inuendos), they pulled an excellent curve ball with the Cummings situation. I can’t wait for next MONDAY!!!

At least now we know how we got into Iraq, who knew that Karl Rove was one of the writers on 24…