I was a little worried about the direction this season would take with Jack on the run but I have to say that I was very pleased with last night’s show. They drug out the last hour a bit but the first half was incredible.

I cannot believe they took out both Palmer and Michele in the first 10 minutes. I can live without her but I was thrilled with knowing Palmer would be back for season 5. Barely even got a couple words out before the writers nixed him. :unhappy:

Can’t wait for another 2 hours tonight. Jack is one pissed off mofo. :hammer:

I like the new guy, Frank. I think Kim will return to save the world in the end. I’m getting back into it after not watching last year’s.

It is still a little too over the top for me. And “Jack Bauer” says everything in the same tone of voice, which is basically a low growl. But it is the Walker Texas Ranger of our time so I’ll stick with it.

Jack is pissed! I don’t trust that weasel President either.

Jack is pissed! I don't trust that weasel President either.

I was thinking the same thing till the 2nd hour. Now I don’t know what to think.

I was pissed when Palmer got killed. Didn’t mind so much about Michele, though she was looking pretty hot.

I also like Jack acting outside the fold this time. Never stopped him before from doing what he wants, but I think it will add some good drama.

Knew that the scum bag aid to the pres was a traitor, even last year. Hopefully Jack gets to put one between his ears.

Great season so far.

Jack is verified alive now. How long before the Chinese government gets a whiff of this news? Remember, he is supposed to serving a lifer in a Chinese prison. I smell a pardon coming on somewhere.

I also like Jack acting outside the fold this time. Never stopped him before from doing what he wants, but I think it will add some good drama.

Yeah, I like in the previews for tonight how Buchanan orders Jack to leave the airport and Jack says “I don’t work for you anymore.”

Also enjoyed when Jack took out that agent in the kitchen last night in three swift body shots without even putting his bag down. :hammer:

MK, hopefully the rumors about Kim coming back are true so that we regain a little eye candy. Losing Michelle so soon sucked. :unhappy:

anyone seen this advertisment?

http://view.atdmt.com/ORG/view/fxnwsfxb0340000076org/direct/01/

why does it say “Search web for Jack’s Cell Phone”, I tried a google search and I didn’t find anything special.

also, here is a good site that recaps each episode and provides analysis.
http://rightwingnuthouse.com

Frodo Baggans is messing with the wrong dude. Jack is going to stomp a mudhole in his ass.

[QUOTE=s9er;149074]Frodo Baggans is messing with the wrong dude. Jack is going to stom a mudhole in his ass.[/QUOTE]

I think you have wrong Hobbit, I think its Sam playing role of a beaurcrat

[QUOTE=NinerOne;149075]I think you have wrong Hobbit, I think its Sam playing role of a beaurcrat[/QUOTE]

Your right. I couldn’t remember his name though. Samwise.

I knew the aide was dirty last year when he wanted to whack Jack. I actually suspected it earlier from the way he acted.
Bring back the daughter. The girlfriend is hot too.

Does anyone think Palmer was saved, & doesn’t want people to know he was alive?
Since their was no public announcement of Jack being a suspect, & they kept it hush-hush, they have deniability if the Chinese ask ?'s.
The Pres. that was in the plane crash that was in critical condition & his son died, so the VP took over, did he die, is he still in a coma, did he get better & resign & go home?

Does anyone think Palmer was saved, & doesn't want people to know he was alive? Since their was no public announcement of Jack being a suspect, & they kept it hush-hush, they have deniability if the Chinese ask ?'s. The Pres. that was in the plane crash that was in critical condition & his son died, so the VP took over, did he die, is he still in a coma, did he get better & resign & go home?

I’d like to think it’s true but I don’t see it. He was shot in the throat, don’t think you live from that. Besides, no reason for him to still be around.

I gave up hope in that after the last episode when they showed his body on floor still and you could see his hand and famous scar on it. plus how emotional his brother was.

hard to believe they killed off a favorite character of the show 10min into season opener. atleast they had the decency to bring the actual actor back and pay him for the episode. same for michelle

I thought the body was a dummy, & the brother was going along w/ it.

I thought the body was a dummy, & the brother was going along w/ it.

Nope, Palmer is toast. Sucks to lose such a great character but the writers of 24 have always been ones to use the “shock and awe” approach to that show. Doesn’t surprised me they killed him off but to get rid of him AND Michelle in the same episode was rather shocking.

Hopefully that scumbag Cummings gets his next week.

At least he’s exposed.

President Logan is a weak weasel.