Tough Decision

Need help picking which players to start, it’s an 8 team league so picking the right players the right week is usually just as important as having good players. Usually I have it pretty set but I lost Run DMC this week and there are a lot of different options out there.

Need to pick 3 out of these

Reggie Bush against Wash
McGahee against KC
Brandon Marshall against Wash
Colston against Atl
Fitzgerald against Phi

I’m leaning towards benching Marshall and Fitzgerald… but could see any of them breaking out.

[quote=“EE9er, post:1, topic:25852”]Need help picking which players to start, it’s an 8 team league so picking the right players the right week is usually just as important as having good players. Usually I have it pretty set but I lost Run DMC this week and there are a lot of different options out there.

Need to pick 3 out of these

Reggie Bush against Wash
McGahee against KC
Brandon Marshall against Wash
Colston against Atl
Fitzgerald against Phi

I’m leaning towards benching Marshall and Fitzgerald… but could see any of them breaking out.[/quote]

I would say McGahee has to be a lock out of those 5. After that I would probably go Marshall and Colston. Bush has had 2 good weeks. But that followed about 5 abysmal weeks. Fitz has been fairly steady. I have him too. But I don’t have a good feeling this week against the Eagles.