Trade Advice

Trade Miles Austin/Shonn Greene for Ryan Matthews/Mike Williams?

My other RBs: Michael Turner, Daniel Thomas, Jackie Battle

My other WRs: Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Pierre Garcon, Brand Lloyd, and Nate Washington

Is getting a possible top-10 RB worth trading a consistent stud WR? I’m on the fence especially with Matthews’ durability.

i think u are giving away a little to much. its the right idea. u have the need for a rb and have the depth at wr. i would say either shoot a little higher than ryan mattews or get back a better comp player cause tampa mike is worthless at this point.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:1, topic:25788”]Trade Miles Austin/Shonn Greene for Ryan Matthews/Mike Williams?

My other RBs: Michael Turner, Daniel Thomas, Jackie Battle

My other WRs: Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Pierre Garcon, Brand Lloyd, and Nate Washington

Is getting a possible top-10 RB worth trading a consistent stud WR? I’m on the fence especially with Matthews’ durability.[/quote]

PPR League? And is this the Mike Williams in Tampa?

If it’s a PPR league, I would jump on it. Matthews catches a lot of passes out of the backfield, and Williams looked better this past week against a good Saints team after having a slow start to the season. If it’s not a PPR league, I probably would not because the Chargers use Tolbert more in goal line situations and Austin is more of a TD threat than either Williams or Matthews.

Sorry, no ppr and it’s tampa mike williams.

This. I’d probably try get a little better player for Austin.

Guys, needs some help.

I’m being offered P Hillis for M Stafford. I have J Best M Ingrim, J Battle and Ray Rice as my RB’s. Oh and Stafford is my backup QB to Drew Brees. Would you guys take the deal?

[quote=“49erMatt, post:6, topic:25788”]Guys, needs some help.

I’m being offered P Hillis for M Stafford. I have J Best M Ingrim, J Battle and Ray Rice as my RB’s. Oh and Stafford is my backup QB to Drew Brees. Would you guys take the deal?[/quote]

Hillis has been horrible this season. You can get better than that for Stafford. If you’re determined to do the deal, make sure there is a decent backup available for the Saints bye week (Week 11).