trade, need opinions

someone just offered me Pierre Garcon for Braylon Edwards…only reason I’m tempted is b/c the browns offense is putrid…what do you guys think?

Disclaimer: this is not for a league in which I’m playing other people from NN.N

my current WR’s are:

Jennings, Houshmandzadeh, DeSean Jackson, Edwards and Johnny Knox…start 2 WR and have 2 flex W/R…

pull the trigger. i have him on one of my teams and i haven’t started him one game yet. he is a long way away from the fantasy player he used to be.

I couldn’t do it, when it comes down to it, Edwards is still a #1 WR, and I just think he’ll come around. When Gonzalez comes back, Garcon’s value is going to drop a little, although being any type of WR option in Indy has its benefits.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;434072]I couldn’t do it, when it comes down to it, Edwards is still a #1 WR, and I just think he’ll come around. When Gonzalez comes back, Garcon’s value is going to drop a little, although being any type of WR option in Indy has its benefits.[/QUOTE]

I drafted Edwards last season with my first non-keeper selection (Round 3), and he killed me. He was brilliant in 2007, but last year between his drops and the Browns QB problems he was a big disappointment. I stayed clear of Edwards this season during my drafts. The only risk with Garcon is that he made slide down a notch when Anthony Gonzalez comes back from injury. With the way the Browns are and who you have as your other WR options, it would be worth the risk.

What do you think about this counter offer: I offer Braylon Edwards and Housh for Garcon and Burleson. Housh hasn’t done much either and looks like Burleson is the #1 for Seattle.

Thoughts?

What do you think about this counter offer: I offer Braylon Edwards and Housh for Garcon and Burleson. Housh hasn't done much either and looks like Burleson is the #1 for Seattle.

Thoughts?

With Hassleback out I don’t know if it really matters switching those two. I have burleson as a back up and have yet to use him but he has been getting decent numbers. I think you’re pretty much screwed with either option. Just which one are you more screwed with?

What do you think about this counter offer: I offer Braylon Edwards and Housh for Garcon and Burleson. Housh hasn't done much either and looks like Burleson is the #1 for Seattle.

Thoughts?

Anderson is going to start for the Browns going forward. I think that’s a good thing for Edwards value as he can actually throw the ball further than 15 yards. I think the guy that offered you the trade knows this and is trying to buy Edwards low.

Anderson is going to start for the Browns going forward. I think that's a good thing for Edwards value as he can actually throw the ball further than 15 yards. I think the guy that offered you the trade knows this and is trying to buy Edwards low.

Got to agree here. Edwards’ year was with Anderson’s resurgence in 2007.

Edwards’ value, barring injury, cannot get worse…so I would hold out.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;434182]Got to agree here. Edwards’ year was with Anderson’s resurgence in 2007.

Edwards’ value, barring injury, cannot get worse…so I would hold out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I’m going to hold off and see how things go w/ Anderson at the helm in cleveland.