Triangle Niners Roll Call

May not be in the appropriate forum, mods move accordingly.

Just moved to Clayton from across the country. I work in Durham. Who else is in the area? I need to get some networking down with fellow Niners to try to find some people to watch games and travel to the QC with. I’d like to see if maybe we have or could develop some kind of good local group. I’m gone one weekend a month for work, so I haven’t been able to get to the QC as often as I’d like. Who all is out there and do we have a local Niner bar?

I grew up in Cary and live in Apex. Schedule is tighter than ever with youth sports so I don’t have many chances to get out like I use to.

Ben H, Welcome to the area! We have a good local group but haven’t been active for several years. Hopefully with the programs improvement that will change (adding football and Price leading B=Ball.

A few events that you can plan on, week of May 9th Coach Lambert and Price will be in Raleigh for the coaches Caravan… date and location will be out in a week or so. In early June a reception is held at the Lt. Governors house…Lt. Gov. Forest is an Alum… and in August is the Durham Bulls Niner game…