Trump investing in this area

Somebody at the U needs to drop this guy a line and get him involved with our school. http://www.​wsoctv.com/n​ews/news/loc​al/trump-i-n​orth-carolin​a-we-are-loo​king-another​-deal/nWR42/

Trump Stadium at McColl-Richardson Field…

We could put a roof on it shaped like a toupee…

That’s cool. I work next to the airport and noticed his plane was parked a couple of days ago at Wilson Air. I was wondering if he was actually in town…

Do not want.

Dude may be a pompous douche but he gets some good deals. He recently purchased a $100 million Charlotesville winery for $6.5 million. It was in bankruptcy.

Do want…its just busines. :smiley:

Do want…its just busines. :D[/quote]

To all those opposed to Trump Stadium? How much money you got? No money, can’t oppose him.

I would take him to market our program, but his real estate investments typically end in bankruptcy.

His RE products leave a lot to be desired.

He could redo the high rises… and we could have 4 trump towers… :stuck_out_tongue:

He needs some gold FSL’s I’m sure… ;D

Whatever happened to that golf course he was trying to build that residents were fighting?

Was that in Charlotte? The article states he just purchased a golf course in Mooresville.

Was that in Charlotte? The article states he just purchased a golf course in Mooresville.[/quote]

He bought The Point here in Mooresville and renamed it Trump National Charlotte. I played it a few months back, he’s sunk a ton of money into it. Redone the driving range, redoing most the tee boxes. Put up the signature clock tower that he has at all his courses. It looks really good.

I’d take his money here. I’m not too proud.

Welcome to the board! Good to have new folks!

Was that in Charlotte? The article states he just purchased a golf course in Mooresville.[/quote]

He bought The Point here in Mooresville and renamed it Trump National Charlotte. I played it a few months back, he’s sunk a ton of money into it. Redone the driving range, redoing most the tee boxes. Put up the signature clock tower that he has at all his courses. It looks really good.

I’d take his money here. I’m not too proud.[/quote]

Oh, I thought it was in Charlotte. Nice, I’ll have to head over there sometime. Didn’t know you lived here too MK

^thanks NWA…it’s great to be here…I am really amped up for 49er football…look fwd to discussing the program with you guys!

Go check out normbulance.com and look us up on facebook. Come on out to one of the tailgates!