Truth Revolution

I am a part of the ANTI TR [B]with BobandEd(where is he anyway?? did he die??)[/B]
You could say that BobandEd was murdered... though I guess he could be reserected. Basically what happened was KTown started taking anti-psychotic medications which help with multiple personality disorder. In effect BobandEd was killed. If KTown would just stop taking his pills, BobandEd would be back to his old self in no time.
You could say that BobandEd was murdered... though I guess he could be reserected. Basically what happened was KTown started taking anti-psychotic medications which help with multiple personality disorder. In effect BobandEd was killed. If KTown would just stop taking his pills, BobandEd would be back to his old self in no time.

or any number of characters

I will never forget the day when Ktown in a round about way made the public profession that I was a member of the revolution.

or any number of characters

I will never forget the day when Ktown in a round about way made the public profession that I was a member of the revolution.

1st - ID is my mf’n boy and is a card carrying member of the Truth Revolution movement. I remember specifically because we sped up his application approval process.

2nd - I really don’t like bust. At all.

Truth Revolution doesnt murder. We assasinate. Or just snuff them out.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;251048]Care to share your specific Anti-TR views.

I also think it’s worth noting that you may be the only ATR that has survived. Important fact? I think maybe. [COLOR=green][B]EDIT: Beat me to it KTOWN[/B][/COLOR]

P.S.

I haven’t chosen a side here yet so let’s hear those campaign speeches.

P.P.S

Which side was SCK on?[/QUOTE]

Lefty is the anti truth revolution, that pretty much defines it.

[QUOTE=metro;251173]Lefty is the anti truth revolution, that pretty much defines it.[/QUOTE]

clt declares that there is no truth revolution. all who think so are infidels.

Lefty is the anti truth revolution, that pretty much defines it.

Even though I am a casual fan of Lefty… that statement is pretty much D.O.B.A.

I refuse to align myself with either side until I have knowledge of where SCK falls along the line of NNN Truth.

I refuse to align myself with either side until I have knowledge of where SCK falls along the line of NNN Truth.

QFT.

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;251115]I think the word you were looking for is OBLITERATED, lol. Literacy FTW.

But seriously…if you aren’t part of the Revolution, you’re part of the problem. I am a proud supporter myself.[/QUOTE]

I think the word I’m looking for now is… dip****.

I would like to make a motion that Mac Everrett become an Honorary Member of the Truth Revolution.

I would like to make a motion that Mac Everrett become an Honorary Member of the Truth Revolution.
NO! He is not a Communist! Do not insult him with such a disgraceful proposition.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;251431]I think the word I’m looking for now is… dip****.[/QUOTE]

Ease up, there, Cujo. Learn to take a joke (or learn to spell and I won’t joke on you).

Seriously though…no harm intended…

Consider it DONE!!!

I will send out an enrollment packet to him ASAP. If you speak with him, please let him know that as soon as he completes the Application (with references) and returns it using the pre-addressed stamped return envelope, we will rush it through the approval process.

He should receive his pin and car sticker within 2-4 weeks.

VIVA EL REVOLUTION!!!

[QUOTE=KTown49er;251049]Gill is our TR Enforcer…if I find that you may need some “help” deciding which Revolution to join…I can just let Gill know.

Jalapeno Pringles for all!! Viva el Revolution!!![/QUOTE]
great with bacon salt too!

One of the greatest honors I’ve ever received on a message board was when KTown stated that I had always been a member of the Truth Revolution.

One of the greatest honors I've ever received on a message board was when KTown stated that I had always been a member of the Truth Revolution.

The honor is ours!!

Is there no one who knows the answer to this questions?

Well, he could be an undercover agent, but i’ll never tell.

Is there no one who knows the answer to this questions?

The answer can be found in SCK’s own writing. The Truth Revolution is about TRUTH’s…period. I can’t recall many of SCK’s posts revolving around truth…but rather incoherent banter. As Gill pointed out, however, this would make him a great candidate for a “plant” or a"spy" for us. Noone would ever think his posts/threads were backed by a Truth Revolution…what a novel idea. ANOTHER GREAT JOB GILL!!!

We could put him on an undercover payroll status but we would have to publically disavow any connection with him were he to be discovered. We will have to discuss this at the next meeting.

For now…

Officially- No SCK has never applied for nor been approved as a card carrying member of The Truth Revolution.