Truth Revolution

Speaking of revolutions…

Is anyone willing to explain to me the truth revolution? I missed the whole thing but it seems important.

Who was on what side, what were the issues? How did it get resolved? Were there any casulties?

… paging KTown.

You are correct. The Revolution IS very important and you do need to know about it.

The Truth Revolution is not a popular group on here (or anywhere else for that matter). The purpose for the Revolution is simple: Don’t let emotional ties blind you from seeing the Truth!!!

The Truth Revolution seems to be needed once the season kicks in gear. Especially when the team is 12-13 with a 76 RPI and the Thread pops up about “What Seed Will We Get”.

The Revolution will appear in the offseason on occassion depending on the recruiting scene. Then, it will pop up whenever the one recruit who turned down Iona and Kent State comes here and someone starts the thread discussing how the recruit (who has yet to play 1min of Div 1 Basketball) will take us deep into the Tourney before he turns pro after 1-2yrs.

Don’t worry…the Revolution is dormant for now…but just wait…there is ALWAYS a need for a dose of Truth on NNN come Basketball season. And THAT is what The Truth Revolution is for!!!

Please read the links in my signature to see how the TR spreads the message of Truth to those who refuse to see it themselves.

Here is a link to the birth of the truth revolution…around post 30

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=155296&highlight=viva#post155296

I forgot Ktown made me a founding member.

I am a part of the ANTI TR with BobandEd(where is he anyway?? did he die??) and Threemire (don’t know what happened to him either).

GREAT FIND! (I would expect nothing less from the original first member)

I got chocked up reading that…knowing that I was reliving the actual birth of The Revolution!!!

Wow…just wow.

I am a part of the ANTI TR with BobandEd(where is he anyway?? did he die??) and Threemire (don't know what happened to him either).

I think it is safe to say that The Truth Revolution has taken care of all naysayers.

I think it is safe to say that The Truth Revolution has taken care of all naysayers.

Didn’t take care of me!!

I am a part of the ANTI TR with BobandEd(where is he anyway?? did he die??) and Threemire (don't know what happened to him either).

Care to share your specific Anti-TR views.

I also think it’s worth noting that you may be the only ATR that has survived. Important fact? I think maybe. [COLOR=green]EDIT: Beat me to it KTOWN[/COLOR]

P.S.

I haven’t chosen a side here yet so let’s hear those campaign speeches.

P.P.S

Which side was SCK on?

Gill is our TR Enforcer…if I find that you may need some “help” deciding which Revolution to join…I can just let Gill know.

Jalapeno Pringles for all!! Viva el Revolution!!!

The mere mention of “Truth Revolution” brings KTown back every time. Viva el Revolution! :thumbsup:

I’ve always supported the TR, especially when I obliviated its founder in the best poster tourney.

[QUOTE=allie49er;251041]I am a part of the ANTI TR with BobandEd(where is he anyway?? did he die??) and Threemire (don’t know what happened to him either).[/QUOTE]

That would make you a TCR (Truth Counter-Revolutionary), not Anti-TR. You can also call your movement Truth Reactionaries.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;251077]That would make you a TCR (Truth Counter-Revolutionary), not Anti-TR. You can also call your movement Truth Reactionaries.[/QUOTE]
Wait a second… opposite of true is false, anti-truth = false, Anti-Truth Revolution = [B]False Revolution![/B]

[QUOTE=ChevEE;251080]Wait a second… opposite of true is false, anti-truth = false, Anti-Truth Revolution = [B]False Revolution![/B][/QUOTE]

Yet, revolutions are composed of revolutionaries and counter-revolutionaries (or reactionaries). The truth or falsehood of such is of no consequence.

Gill is our TR Enforcer...if I find that you may need some "help" deciding which Revolution to join...I can just let Gill know.

Jalapeno Pringles for all!! Viva el Revolution!!!

Consider it done…

a lot of the TR corespondents went into hiding. myself included.

there are 4 noble truths to the Truth Revolution
  1. 49er basketball means suffering
  2. The origin of suffering is 49er basketball (chew on that for a minute)
  3. Suffering can be ended by obtaining wins in March
  4. Follow the 8 fold path to end suffering

From the shoutbox, now recorded for all time.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;251052]I’ve always supported the TR, especially when I obliviated its founder in the best poster tourney.[/QUOTE]

I think the word you were looking for is OBLITERATED, lol. Literacy FTW.

But seriously…if you aren’t part of the Revolution, you’re part of the problem. I am a proud supporter myself.

Speaking of revolutions...

Is anyone willing to explain to me the truth revolution? I missed the whole thing but it seems important.

Who was on what side, what were the issues? How did it get resolved? Were there any casulties?

The Truth Revolution wasn’t that important. Don’t concern yourself with them. It was just some silly Communist organization formed by KTown designed to go around spreading foolishness and Communism. See their prooganda below for examples of their Communist ways: