TV for Indiana Game

I think the Indiana game is on ESPN+. I assume this means the game can be viewed at Picasso’s? Is that correct?

Correct

Let’s get a roll call on each location.

East Blvd. Picasso’s for myself

Probably University Picasso’s for me, but possibly East Blvd location.

ill be at university picassos

University Picasso’s

I think I’ll probably be at work.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 12:08 PM [b] I think I'll probably be at work. [/b]
NO! you're going to be conveniently "sick" and youre gonna get hype as hell with us at Picasso's!

I will be in Winston-Salem for this game, anyone know a good place in Winston, that will be showing the game?

East, but there will be tape delay showing on C-set at 11 that night(after the Bobcats).

Gonna see it live…I’ll take plenty of pictures

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 09:35 AM [b] Correct

Let’s get a roll call on each location.

East Blvd. Picasso’s for myself [/b]

It will be shown live starting at 8:00 EST at Picassos?

I’ll be at Bolt’s Sports bar in Dayton, OH!

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 01:33 PM [b] I will be in Winston-Salem for this game, anyone know a good place in Winston, that will be showing the game? [/b]
switchfoot, I recommend Fox & Hound at Thruway Shopping Center. You may want to also call them in advance & try to reserve a big screen; & also post on this board that you plan on being there.

I will more than likely be at the university Picasso’s. This is a must win for the Niners!!!

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Dec 19 2004, 10:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Dec 19 2004, 10:17 PM)

Picasso’s East. Course, I’m 0-2 there against IU…third times the charm.

Apex and I will be in Bloomington, IN for the game—hope we fly back to CLT on Thursday with a “w” in our belt. I was there the last game a couple of years ago–gotta to love having two clients in Indy that always need some service in late Dec/early Jan.

I can definitely make an appearance at the Fox and Hound in WS. Let me know if you guys want to take it over with Niner Nation

Stool Pigeons Midtown Atlanta…Jocks and Jills if it’s not on there…

Picasso’s University, watching us finally slay the Mike Davis beast.