TV for Wednesday's game?

Can someone who REALLY knows, tell us if our game is going to be broadcast ANYWHERE we can go see it?

[QUOTE=49er1;222584]Can someone who REALLY knows, tell us if our game is going to be broadcast ANYWHERE we can go see it?[/QUOTE]

We’re in the A10 remember?

According to the [URL=http://atlantic10.cstv.com/championships/m-baskbl-2006.html][U][B]A-10 site[/B][/U][/URL], there is no video of the first round. The following rounds will be broadcast on CSTV and streaming.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;222587]According to the [URL=http://atlantic10.cstv.com/championships/m-baskbl-2006.html][U][B]A-10 site[/B][/U][/URL], there is no video of the first round. The following rounds will be broadcast on CSTV and streaming.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
Just like last year. We get by in the 1st round, unseen of course, and then x pounds us into next year on local tv if we’re “lucky” enough for any station here to pick it up. wonderful…

Thanks! Just like last year. We get by in the 1st round, unseen of course, and then x pounds us into next year on local tv if we're "lucky" enough for any station here to pick it up. wonderful......

I wouldn’t exactly assume that we get by in the 1st round but I get your point about it possibly being a similar situation to last year.

A shame that our first game isn’t televised by channel 22 or someone. I know we pretty much suck but this is our conference tournament and all of our games should be viewable to no less than the Charlotte area. Oh well, I should know better by now to even get my feathers ruffled over this.

This is an embarrassment for Charlotte and the A-10. How is it possible not to have games on any TV? The A-10 commissioner can’t negotiate a TV contract with anyone? Unreal.

Don’t know any specific details, but I just received an email from someone in the athletic department.

[QUOTE][B]If you go to Charlotte49ers.com at noon on Wednesday you can watch our game. It will NOT be televised.[/B][/QUOTE]
It’s better than nothing. I guess I’ll be bagging lunch in on Wednesday.

Excellent work HP.

Don’t give me credit yet, Max. There is a link on the site now to CSTV’s pay-per-view but if you go there, it doesn’t show first round games listed.

[QUOTE=HP49er;222674]Don’t know any specific details, but I just received an email from someone in the athletic department.

It’s better than nothing. I guess I’ll be bagging lunch in on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

So, techies, what software do I need to watch this?

How about radio? I assume we will be on 1660.

Don't know any specific details, but I just received an email from someone in the athletic department.

It’s better than nothing. I guess I’ll be bagging lunch in on Wednesday.

Does that mean you can watch the gametracker? Or will they broadcast a video feedon the website?

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;222748]Does that mean you can watch the gametracker? Or will they broadcast a video feedon the website?[/QUOTE]
CSTV is showing it, it appears to be a PPV deal, no cost listed for the game yet.

Yea CSTV PPV is showing it, as a matter of fact I think it’s been on the charlotte49ers.com site for a while now.

This thread is such a joke, I watched the CIAA tourney from my home, I saw Winthrop play, I saw Davidson play, I HAVE BASIC CABLE.

let me guess, The Charlotte Observer won’t be able to get photo’s from the action as well

[QUOTE=HP49er;222751]CSTV is showing it, it appears to be a PPV deal, no cost listed for the game yet.[/QUOTE]

I only see the Thurs games listed. [URL=http://www.cstv.com/cstvppv/mbasketball/]http://www.cstv.com/cstvppv/mbasketball/[/URL]

Thanks! Just like last year. We get by in the 1st round, unseen of course, and then x pounds us into next year on local tv if we're "lucky" enough for any station here to pick it up. wonderful......

we didn’t have a first round game last year we had a first round bye. Xavier had the first round game.

[QUOTE=ninerID;222758]This thread is such a joke, I watched the CIAA tourney from my home, I saw Winthrop play, I saw Davidson play, I HAVE BASIC CABLE.

let me guess, The Charlotte Observer won’t be able to get photo’s from the action as well[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, you didn’t see Davidson or Wintrhop play until the championship game, were talking about the first round here. ESPN puts almost every conference championship game (for NCAA bid) on natl tv.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;222770]we didn’t have a first round game last year we had a first round bye. Xavier had the first round game.[/QUOTE]

I forgot how great we were back then. :wink:

NOW MY QUESTION REMAINS: EXACTLY HOW DO I WATCH THIS GAME BY GOING TO CHARLOTTE49ERS.COM?
DO I NEED ANY SPECIFIC SOFTWARE/PLAYER?

[QUOTE=49er1;222786]I forgot how great we were back then. :wink:

NOW MY QUESTION REMAINS: EXACTLY HOW DO I WATCH THIS GAME BY GOING TO CHARLOTTE49ERS.COM?
DO I NEED ANY SPECIFIC SOFTWARE/PLAYER?[/QUOTE]
Remember also, though that Xavier won the whole thing… :biggrin: