Tyler Bray RB South Point 2014

Are we recruiting this guy? Had 2556 yard and 36 TD last year. Plays/played defense too.

Runs track too(this was from his freshman year)…

Heck yeah! As a SPH fan I can tell you they can turn out some athletes. Most of them are undersized though. The Redbone offense can click off yards at a high clip!

Not sure about Bray, but we are hot after his HS teammate, Zeek Rodney: http://247sports.com/Player/Zeek-Rodney-15784

Your a Dollar General South Point fan. When’s the last time you attended a Gaston Day game? Lol

I thought I saw in the Gazette that Chapel Hill is going strong after Bray.
I have 2 clients with kids that are unbelievable football players in Charlotte but they are getting recruited by big BCS schools. I would love to see at least one of the, go to Charlotte.

Bray is solid in that Triple option and is def undersized. From what I am hearing, not many are offering because of size. UNC coach came to see Tanner Muse their safety and said if he had another scholly to give he would give it to Bray. He was impressed with Bray.

Personally, I would love to score Hunter Huss Kerrion Moore. This guy is an absolute beast! I hear he is having grade issues though. Might have to go juco route. Go you tube some of his runs!

Going to see Rocky Reid tonight in Concord. We have offered, but he has allot of interest by larger programs.