Typical Chapel Hill Douchebaggery...

lets stop worrying about unc and start worrying about ourselves. if we win a national championship, i dont think we will be worrying about getting or not getting an invite to some tournament.

The "little brother" syndrome is coming out here.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aren’t you once again going to tell us we need to learn our place?

if we win a national championship, i dont think we will be worrying about getting or not getting an invite to some tournament.
I have to agree with this.
Totally agree. The "little brother" syndrome is coming out here.

Seriously, can you explain the “little brother” syndrome before you post about it again? I think the “naiveness” syndrome is coming out again.

Totally agree. The "little brother" syndrome is coming out here.
You must be a UNC fan to just like me. Was you worried about Lawson's toe as much as I was?
You must be a UNC fan to just like me. Was you worried about Lawson's toe as much as I was?

I hope you are kidding… if not, you are going to be skinned alive by many on this board.

[QUOTE=action49er;407314]I hope you are kidding… if not, you are going to be skinned alive by many on this board.[/QUOTE]

If you can’t tell this guy is a joke, you need to get a few things checked out…

hahaha wow my current girlfriend goes to UNC

I went to their soccer game with my charlotte shirt after we argued about me supporting her school. I said sorry I would rather cut my nuts off than wear a disgusting tarheel shirt.

I think I deserve a pat on the back

[quote=“get_gold78, post:28, topic:20888”]hahaha wow my current girlfriend goes to UNC

I went to their soccer game with my charlotte shirt after we argued about me supporting her school. I said sorry I would rather cut my nuts off than wear a disgusting tarheel shirt.

I think I deserve a pat on the back[/quote]

Any excuse to use this picture is a good excuse.

[quote=“get_gold78, post:28, topic:20888”]hahaha wow my current girlfriend goes to UNC

PROPS!

Yeah, I went through that for several years with an ex that went to Chapel Hill. We even attending the Charlotte/Chapel Hill game in the Dean Dome together. Of course, we eventually broke it off and I married a Charlotte University graduate.

Thanks for resurrecting, somehow I missed seeing this photo.

You are welcome, Sir, and congrats again on your good news.

Wow. I had previously missed that photo as well. Good God Almighty.

Other than the two adults, I can’t tell which is a guy and which is a girl!

Is this a photo of any UNC fans on this board?

i was randomly searching some things on google using “uncc.” I wish google would know that UNCC does not equal UNC, it pisses me off everytime it happens