Typical Chapel Hill Douchebaggery...

i thought you all would enjoy this lovely exchange i had with my ex-gf that goes to chapel hill. nothing out of the ordinary, just adding more fuel to the fire. i hope that place experiences a plague of locusts or something…really.

(we were talking about saturday exams…)

“Libby” (4:56:47 PM): haha i dont really mind it
"Libby" (4:56:48 PM): i mean
"Libby" (4:56:59 PM): classes ended monday (and those classes were a joke)
letsgoNINERS11 (4:57:03 PM): right
letsgoNINERS11 (4:57:07 PM): exam reviews
letsgoNINERS11 (4:57:11 PM): i definitely didnt go
"Libby" (4:57:11 PM): so really we have days and days of nothingnes
"Libby" (4:57:12 PM): no.
“Libby” (4:57:15 PM): we dont have reviews.
“Libby” (4:57:21 PM): not at unc.
“Libby” (4:57:26 PM): we review on our own time
"Libby" (4:57:28 PM): bitch
letsgoNINERS11 (4:57:38 PM): oh i’m so sorry i forgot that you’re better than god
letsgoNINERS11 (4:57:42 PM): if you go to chapel hill
"Libby" (4:57:50 PM): yeah… you should be sorry

before you think “it might just be good natured” no. she made comments like this all the time. you can imagine why it didnt work out.

:49ers:

lol and I know for a fact some classes there have exam reviews and plenty here do not.

It is just an arrogance people have that attend that school. Wake up, its a public school.

I am all for public schools, but don’t get elitist on someone if you are not Ivy League, Stanford or Duke.

i thought you all would enjoy this lovely exchange i had with my ex-gf that goes to chapel hill. nothing out of the ordinary, just adding more fuel to the fire. i hope that place experiences a plague of locusts or something....really.

“Libby” (4:56:48 PM): i mean
“Libby” (4:56:59 PM): classes ended monday (and those classes were a joke)
“Libby” (4:57:11 PM): so really we have days and days of nothingnes
“Libby” (4:57:12 PM): no.
“Libby” (4:57:28 PM): bitch
letsgoNINERS11 (4:57:38 PM): oh i’m so sorry i forgot that you’re better than god
“Libby” (4:57:50 PM): yeah… you should be sorry

before you think “it might just be good natured” no. she made comments like this all the time. you can imagine why it didnt work out.

:49ers:

I see why you dumped the hag.

[QUOTE=jfickett;405202]i thought you all would enjoy this lovely exchange i had with my ex-gf that goes to chapel hill. nothing out of the ordinary, just adding more fuel to the fire. i hope that place experiences a plague of locusts or something…really.

"Libby" (4:56:48 PM): i mean
"Libby" (4:56:59 PM): classes ended monday (and those classes were a joke)
"Libby" (4:57:11 PM): so really we have days and days of nothingnes
"Libby" (4:57:12 PM): no.
"Libby" (4:57:28 PM): bitch
"Libby" (4:57:50 PM): yeah… you should be sorry

:49ers:[/QUOTE]
I dated a girl for awhile when I was in high school and college… after she went to UNC, she turned into “Libby.” I’m currently dating another UNC-CH student, but she likes the Niners.

When you think your s*** don’t stink I guess it just doesn’t matter how much of it you spread around. That’s Chapel Heel!

Say what you will… Libbylou sure is easy on the eyes…

[QUOTE=Gill2003;405241]Say what you will… Libbylou sure is easy on the eyes…[/QUOTE]

Pics or yer lyin’.

Say what you will... Libbylou sure is easy on the eyes....
No matter how hot a chick is, some guy somewhere is sick of her ****.

[QUOTE=NLP;405249]No matter how hot a chick is, some guy somewhere is sick of her ****.[/QUOTE]

Marissa Miller is on her 2nd marriage.

Beauty fades but stupid is forever.

Also you think this would happen if niners ever won the NC:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/ncaa/04/29/unc.ap/index.html

I doubt it, we would probably be arrested for trespassing and not having questionably affeminate school colors, and our school would have another 50 mil redirected to UNC-CH.

[QUOTE=DownwithNBA;405329]Beauty fades but stupid is forever.[/QUOTE]
Oh so true!

[QUOTE=DownwithNBA;405333]Also you think this would happen if niners ever won the NC:

I doubt it, we would probably be arrested for trespassing and not having questionably affeminate school colors, and our school would have another 50 mil redirected to UNC-CH.[/QUOTE]

No, Dean Smith would try to have us barred from competition and never schedule us… kind of like a local tourney I used to go to as a kid.

[QUOTE=DownwithNBA;405333]Also you think this would happen if niners ever won the NC:

I doubt it, we would probably be arrested for trespassing and not having questionably affeminate school colors, and our school would have another 50 mil redirected to UNC-CH.[/QUOTE]

Why is this odd? I thought part of being a [COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B]booster club[/B][/COLOR] was meeting the athletes and coaches of your [COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Alma Mater[/B][/COLOR]?:dry:

Man, we are quite the pessimists! I whole -heartedly believe that we would have that happen to us if we won the National Championship in basketball. Now I just need Dijuan to help prove me right!

[QUOTE=shagg49er;405521]Man, we are quite the pessimists! I whole -heartedly believe that we would have that happen to us if we won the National Championship in basketball. Now I just need Dijuan to help prove me right![/QUOTE]

The Niners need all the fans we can get, so please don’t start holding your breathe for our team to get an invite to the G.A. AFTER we win that National Championship, in any sport!

Your ex is review session fail, by the way:

[URL]http://sites.unc.edu/literature/materials/instructors/stephaniemorgan/english24contemplit_morgan.html[/URL]

[URL]http://www.unc.edu/~mdarden/Syllabus.pdf[/URL]

[URL]http://www.unc.edu/~owenbob/DRAM170/[/URL]

[QUOTE=shagg49er;405521]Man, we are quite the pessimists! I whole -heartedly believe that we would have that happen to us if we won the National Championship in basketball. Now I just need Dijuan to help prove me right![/QUOTE]

Totally agree. The “little brother” syndrome is coming out here.

The "little brother" syndrome is coming out here.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aren’t you once again going to tell us we need to learn our place?