UAB releases hoopster Frazier

Blurb in today’s Big O didn’t mention the reason he was released.

Yahoosports.com: Chad Frazier will leave UAB following domestic violence charge

no! we don’t want him! ::slight_smile:

Wow, well…they are done for the year.

[quote=“Iron9er, post:3, topic:28918”]Wow, well…they are done for the year.[/quote]eh, well they didn’t do so great with him anyway.

clt says down goes Frazier.

[quote=“cltniners, post:5, topic:28918”]clt says down goes Frazier.[/quote] 4ever niner approves this joke.

could we go after him or is there a rule against it since they are in conference?

Why would we want him?

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:7, topic:28918”]could we go after him or is there a rule against it since they are in conference?[/quote] Do not want.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:7, topic:28918”]could we go after him or is there a rule against it since they are in conference?[/quote]I don’t think CUSA has such a rule, but I’d rather not have a guy on the team that beat his girlfriend.

He punched a chick in the face a la Ray Rice… no thanks.

Why would we want him?[/quote]

because he can play and unfortunately we need to get to the tournament and beyond this season. we are going after some real stars for 2015 and 2016 and i dont want to settle for our fourth, fifth and sixth options this recruiting season. i hate that it comes to considering kids like this but lets be real, we need to win now.

because he can play and unfortunately we need to get to the tournament and beyond this season. we are going after some real stars for 2015 and 2016 and i dont want to settle for our fourth, fifth and sixth options this recruiting season. i hate that it comes to considering kids like this but lets be real, we need to win now.[/quote]

So we don’t want a QB who has no legal issues but we do want a basketball player who does? Got it.

because he can play and unfortunately we need to get to the tournament and beyond this season. we are going after some real stars for 2015 and 2016 and i dont want to settle for our fourth, fifth and sixth options this recruiting season. i hate that it comes to considering kids like this but lets be real, we need to win now.[/quote]

Even if it means winning a national championship I don’t want a guy who beats a woman on the team.

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:11, topic:28918”]He punched a chick in the face a la Ray Rice… no thanks.[/quote]I read he close fist punched her in the chest multiple times…not that that changes things any.

So we don’t want a QB who has no legal issues but we do want a basketball player who does? Got it.[/quote]

i want fergeson also.

I think he should have just gone half way and punched her in the throat… know what I mean?

So we don’t want a QB who has no legal issues but we do want a basketball player who does? Got it.[/quote]

i want fergeson also.[/quote]Why do you want someone that beats his girlfriend on the team?

I can put up with minor legal issues if the talent is right, but domestic abuse is not something I want associated with my team.

i want fergeson also.[/quote]Why do you want someone that beats his girlfriend on the team?

I can put up with minor legal issues if the talent is right, but domestic abuse is not something I want associated with my team.[/quote]

i dont but i want to win so badly. i want us to be back in the spotlight where we belong again.

I can put up with minor legal issues if the talent is right, but domestic abuse is not something I want associated with my team.[/quote]

i dont but i want to win so badly. i want us to be back in the spotlight where we belong again.[/quote]

Are you also a fan of any SEC teams not named Vanderbilt? Pretty much how they operate. Also how Chapel Hill operates. We are better than that, even if it means not winning.