UDFA signees and Rookie Camp invites thread

This information has been spread about different topics, so I thought it would be good to combine it in one place. Add anything new you see.

UDFA signings:
Austin Duke - Panthers
Kalif Phillips - Green Bay
Brandon Banks - Redskins

Rookie Camp Invites (non-contract):
Kedrick Davis - Lions
Jamal Covington - Chiefs

I will be watching more preseason football than I ever imagined possible next year.

Somewhat related, Branden Dozier signed with a CFL team last month. Des Cooper had signed with them earlier, but he’s no longer listed.

MONTREAL – The Montreal Alouettes announced on Friday that the club has signed five new defensive talents, including international defensive lineman Ivan McLennan, international defensive backs Branden Dozier, VincentΓ© Miles, Tyran Finley, Aaron Sibley as well as offensive tackle Cory Tucker.

Dozier (5’11”, 201 lbs.) played in stellar fashion during the two seasons he suited up for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The 23-year-old athlete established new school records in his first year with the 49ers, recording a career-high 86 defensive tackles, all while becoming the first UNCC player to score two defensive touchdowns. He ended his collegiate career having recorded 135 defensive tackles. Prior to joining the CFL, Dozier had a tryout invitation to the Pittsburgh Steelers rookie mini-camp. Dozier and the Alouettes both agreed to a three-year contract.