Uh-Huh!

about the ballgame…
to tell you how good Winthrop is: they started their “middle of the week” non conference starter and he consistently hit 92mph. The kid thru real hard, but we handled him.

our team appears to be huge clutch hitters…everytime I’ve seen them (3 games)

give our relief pitcher Foard a hand, he came in and struck out a good hitter, w/ RISP, and the score was only 6-5. I think if Winthrop scores there, they win.

One = Two Uh-Huh. (2 runners in scoring position)

Now, about those 2 girls under his “10” sign. I had recently walked to the restrooms behind those girls. I only have 2 words to say. UH HUH.

the Rockies scout told me tonite Hibbs has given him passes and a hat because he liked him in Kannapolis so much.

Yea, I came in right behind the guy and I’m pretty sure he just showed his “Uh Huh” signs and they let him in.

about the ballgame.... to tell you how good Winthrop is: they started their "middle of the week" non conference starter and he consistently hit 92mph. The kid thru real hard, but we handled him.

our team appears to be huge clutch hitters…everytime I’ve seen them (3 games)

give our relief pitcher Foard a hand, he came in and struck out a good hitter, w/ RISP, and the score was only 6-5. I think if Winthrop scores there, they win.

i wasnt very impressed with their pitchers…seems like they went through the whole bullpen and the next came and and threw crap like all the others. then again i guess you’d know more than i would…

Winthrop is down this year, but it’s still probably the biggest win of our season, along with the two wins againt Charleston.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;229234]i wasnt very impressed with their pitchers…seems like they went through the whole bullpen and the next came and and threw crap like all the others. then again i guess you’d know more than i would…[/QUOTE]

I was just saying that if your 4th starter throws 92mph consistently, then that tells you how much talent they have on the weekend.

don’t sell our hitters short, they knocked a talented guy out of the game in the 4th or so.

yes, their bullpen guys were not impressive. but hey, you see some slop in the middle of the week when the stud pitchers rest up.

[QUOTE=N1NER;229240]Winthrop is down this year, but it’s still probably the biggest win of our season, along with the two wins againt Charleston.[/QUOTE]

don’t forget Va Tech.

[QUOTE=metro;229243]don’t forget Va Tech.[/QUOTE]

forgot about them. that will be a big win for us at the end of the year, even though it was their first game. i look forward to be out at the new park tomorrow night for st. joe’s.

Does this UH-HUH guys scare the kids? I have a hard enough time with Norm at basketball games. I may bring my little ones out there this weekend.

Does this UH-HUH guys scare the kids? I have a hard enough time with Norm at basketball games. I may bring my little ones out there this weekend.

…no…he’s an elementary school assistant principal…he loves kids. kids always are walking out of the game carrying his signs afterwards…he gives them away

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;229316]Does this UH-HUH guys scare the kids? I have a hard enough time with Norm at basketball games. I may bring my little ones out there this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Perfectly safe. He usually stands on the top row of the concrete seats by the home dugout and talks to the pitcher and batter. (and to himself, it seems) Once in a while, the fans will chime in with an Uh-Huh! and he’ll grin, raise his sign, and shout back.

He’s a lot of fun.

[QUOTE=MEGRNiner;229348]Perfectly safe. He usually stands on the top row of the concrete seats by the home dugout and talks to the pitcher and batter. (and to himself, it seems) Once in a while, the fans will chime in with an Uh-Huh! and he’ll grin, raise his sign, and shout back.

He’s a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]
I love this place, uh-huh!

[QUOTE=MEGRNiner;229348]Perfectly safe. He usually stands on the top row of the concrete seats by the home dugout and talks to the pitcher and batter. (and to himself, it seems) Once in a while, the fans will chime in with an Uh-Huh! and he’ll grin, raise his sign, and shout back.

He’s a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

That’s cool. Sounds hilarious! Can’t wait to see it.