Uh-Huh!

Who in the world is the “Uh-Huh” guy at the baseball game today? Great fan. He was hilarious.

BTW, great game this afternoon. Despite sitting on concrete seats, I had a great time. Mills pitched a great game today winning 3-1.

Was about to ask: Gametracker didn’t seem to be working. Great news!

[QUOTE=MEGRNiner;228547]Who in the world is the “Uh-Huh” guy at the baseball game today? Great fan. He was hilarious.

BTW, great game this afternoon. Despite sitting on concrete seats, I had a great time. Mills pitched a great game today winning 3-1.[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask the same question. Who is he?

Great game today. It was also a fast paced game that only lasted about an hour and a half.

i was also going to ask…funny guy. had a great time at the game.

i was on campus getting my wife’s best friend a UNC Charlotte baby bib, baby was born yesterday, and we drove past the new stadium. As we were driving by, probably around 12:30, there is a guy in a grey shirt with a big red UH-HUH, he also had a few signs. On part of one that I could see it said “Uh”… I am imagining that the rest had to be “-Huh”.

I hate i missed the games today and yesterday, crazy weekend, on that note, if anyone needs a good tile/hardwood floor guy at a great price and really good service PM me.

[QUOTE=ninerID;228638]
…there is a guy in a grey shirt with a big red UH-HUH, he also had a few signs. On part of one that I could see it said “Uh”… I am imagining that the rest had to be “-Huh”.
[/QUOTE]

Yep. That was him. He was in rare form again today.

He’s an assistant principal somewhere in Union (?) County. He has been going to Intimidators games with the same schtick for at least three or four years. Apparently he started going to our games when we were playing in Kannapolis and he got hooked. Nice guy, but it gets a little old after a couple of innings.

well i’m not going to complain because we keep on winning. so let him do that for the rest of the season

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228643]well i’m not going to complain because we keep on winning. so let him do that for the rest of the season[/QUOTE]

Uh-Huh…lol

One Equals One!

i’m excited to have the guy there - i mean a lot of major sports teams have that one fan that sticks out and has some saying or way about him/her that makes it fun. glad to see we might have that now.

btw - the game was awesome, im really excited to get the facility soon

does anyone know if the seats going down where we sat today are going to be priority? or will we still be able to sit there if we are students?

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;228663]
does anyone know if the seats going down where we sat today are going to be priority? or will we still be able to sit there if we are students?[/QUOTE]

Don’t know for sure…but I think it is a reasonable guess that the “stadium style” seats (those going in to the current cement area) will have a certain price and be considered “reserved seats”.

I would assume that the bleacher seats (going in the open area between the current cement & the press box area) will remain “GA” and in turn, be a lesser price.

It might be cool to keep a portion of the “reserved seats” for a student section…maybe the part closest to the hometeam dugout.

Went to Sunday’s finale over UMass, uh-huh…for an incomplete stadium, it was much nicer than I expected, uh-huh. The pictures/graphics of the finished product do not do it justice, uh-huh. It will exceed my expectations, IMHO, uh-huh.

That is along the lines of what I was thinking - if they sell the lower seats out then thats one thing, but I think it would be rediculous to have a section of the lower level not available to students and just keep it empty at all games (like 103 at the basketball games). Give some students a reason to get there early so they can sit with their friends down in the priority seating. just a thought.

i went to half the game, my first encounter with “uh-huh”, and I LIKED IT. That guy is like old school baseball. I would like to see Jim Utter do a piece on “Uh-huh” about what his past is, why he is now with the niners, if he plans to keep coming, does he have deep pockets :-D, I would also like to see Utter ask the coaches and some of the players what they think, hopefully they enjoy it, the guy really is one of the biggest fans there.

The guy might just be a good luck charm, he really needs a niner nation shirt that says “uh-huh” on the back

i went to half the game, my first encounter with "uh-huh", and I LIKED IT. That guy is like old school baseball. I would like to see Jim Utter do a piece on "Uh-huh" about what his past is, why he is now with the niners, if he plans to keep coming, does he have deep pockets :-D, I would also like to see Utter ask the coaches and some of the players what they think, hopefully they enjoy it, the guy really is one of the biggest fans there.

The guy might just be a good luck charm, he really needs a niner nation shirt that says “uh-huh” on the back

he is an assistant principal at an elementary school. he is a kannapolis intimidators fan so thats how he started going to our games. he also mentioned something about being at clemson…don’t know if he meant the university or some team there. the guy is awesome.

the Rockies scout told me tonite Hibbs has given him passes and a hat because he liked him in Kannapolis so much.

So does he just say “Uh-Huh” the entire game?

So does he just say "Uh-Huh" the entire game?

i would compare it to the teacher on south park that always says “mmmmkay” after everything. But he makes a comment at almost everything so yes, uh-huh is said a LOT.

Examples:
Here we go! uh-huh

1-2-3 uh-huh 1-2-3 uh-huh

Give it a ride, uh-huh!

We’re done waitin on these boys, uh-huh!

Tonight he had a sign that had a 10 on it and stood above girls and said 10, uh huh! It was hilarious.

One equals one, uh-huh!