UMass wins Xavier Loses

UMass 72 Louisville 68 !!!
Cincinnati 76 Xavier 57 (I was shocked by this one)

What is this term you speak of…

“WIN” ???

Sorry, but I do not understand.

Seriously, congrats on the win vs. Pitino. FWIW, I think you guys will be better than many people think.

Hopefully, we’ll upset you guys when we meet.

Wow…Xavier loses to Cincy…that’s rough.

The A10 is clearly the premiere conference for suburban metro area schools without Div 1 A football

Xavier lost 67-57, not 76-57

Big Congrats to UMass. Keep that rpi up for us. :smile:

Does this somehow make our game against Wofford even bigger (rpi wise)? Didn’t Wofford beat Cinci?

Big Congrats to UMass. Keep that rpi up for us. :smile:

Does this somehow make our game against Wofford even bigger (rpi wise)? Didn’t Wofford beat Cinci?

WOFFORD GAME IS HUGE. PRIMETIME BABY NEW YEARS EVE. THIS COULD VERY WELL BE A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP/FINAL FOUR PREVIEW.

ok i just wanted to see what it was like to get stoked about an ‘important game.’ felt pretty good.

The Bearcats did what they needed to do – shut down Burrell (0 points!) and Doellman (4 points) and minimize TOs. UC had only 8 while forcing 18 by X and scoring 22 points off of them. Doellman and Cage fouled out for X as well.

Niners lose to Davidson, Gonzaga loses to Washington State, Creighton loses to Nebraska, and now X to Cincy. Just goes to show that what it looks like on paper doesn’t mean a thing in these annual rivalry games.

[QUOTE=run49er;204925]Niners lose to Davidson, Gonzaga loses to Washington State, Creighton loses to Nebraska, and now X to Cincy. Just goes to show that what it looks like on paper doesn’t mean a thing in these annual rivalry games.[/QUOTE]

That didn’t make me feel any better. I appreciate the thought process though.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;204911]Didn’t Wofford beat Cinci?[/QUOTE]
Holy shit, [U][URL=http://gobearcats.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/cinn-m-baskbl-sched.html]they did win[/URL][/U]-- at Cincy. Now I’m terrified for us.

I see that Cincy also lost to UAB. They did beat Temple, though. . . Sigh.

[QUOTE=s9er;204927]That didn’t make me feel any better. I appreciate the thought process though.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, doesn’t make me feel any better either. :sad:

Just catching up with recent scores, so here are more you would have expected to have gone the other way in local/regional “rivalry” matchups - Drexel over Villanova, San Diego over California, and UNLV over Nevada.

That said, I’m still not feeling any better after last Saturday’s game.