UNC-CH PAC... Charlotte & Other Universities Get Hosed

those two cities don't have 8 BILLION dollar light rail systems. They probably don't spend 57% of their budgets on 3% of the population (again light rail).

Charlotte gets scraps, but they are pretty dumb with the money they get. I don’t get charlotte tax payers either, we complain about the same crap over and over, YET we vote the same people in. We turn down education bonds b/c “we don’t trust the people to use the money wisely” yet we vote the same people back in on school board.

I say after football is decided, one way or the other, THIS is our next push as niner nation. The entrance sign is getting updated, and the name change will not happen anytime soon. The next push is to even out the funding. Yes I know David Dunn is doing his thing, but this would be totally grass roots. This isn’t a part of the administration wanting their piece of the pie for our school, this is niner nation wanting fairness, representation, and a chance. We learn the facts, we organize, we bond on a common ground just as we did on football. We would even get the City of Charlotte involved on this. We can start today if you like, I will be the Jim Duncan of this cause, or someone else can step up.

If we have to put up with the crap that comes from having a prefix, we should at least get the benefits.

I agree. This should be our next initiative.
:clap:

Actually, along those lines… Fox Charlotte News is doing their series of “Defend Charlotte”. Next week they are looking into why this stuff keeps happening when the tax payers disapprove.