UNCC Charlotte?

See this post for the main thrust of the issue.

Several of us sent emails to get the issue resolved and this morning I got a response back.

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hello Kevin,[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thank you for your note. We are aware of the issue and our programmers will soon be working on it to resolve it.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thank you,[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]~Martin[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]University of North Carolina Charlotte - Technical Support[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][U]support@admissions.uncc.edu[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][LEFT][LEFT]
So, there. I guess we’ll see how long it takes. http://www.admissions.uncc.edu/jump/admissions/directions.asp

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]

Posted one minute ago, and still not changed. I want satisfaction!

Posted one minute ago, and still not changed. I want satisfaction!

Yeah, I don’t know what dictionary they are using for the definition of “soon”…

Heck, the source code is open. I went ahead and changed it. While I was at it, I changed the name to “U of Charlotte” and added a few images of Norm beating the crap out of a ram and of course Gill’s CFI picture of the girl with the football. They just need to allow me to go ahead and upload the edited page now. :biggrin:

Yeah, I don't know what dictionary they are using for the definition of "soon"...
[QUOTE] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]our programmers will soon be working on it to resolve it.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Being a comp sci major, I can assure you that this change requires nothing more than going into the code and deleting a ‘C.’ It is too early in the morning for me to try and formulate a good joke, but the fact that he pluralized “programmer” and used the word “working” is laughable.
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]

Heck, the source code is open. I went ahead and changed it. While I was at it, I changed the name to "U of Charlotte" and added a few images of Norm beating the crap out of a ram and of course Gill's CFI picture of the girl with the football. They just need to allow me to go ahead and upload the edited page now. :biggrin:

feel free to use the provided email to send them your revised code. I’m sure they would appreciate it.

As I mentioned in another thread, they said they going to update the online campus tour within the next few months - and this was years ago - It was a decent tour when in was not horribly out-of-date (the one with pictures… you click “next” and it goes to the next area, etc.), but instead of doing updating it, they deleted the whole thing instead… must have been too much work for them.

It’s sort of crazy that the place where potential students visit in order to decide whether or not to apply to our university has these types of issues.

LoL Lets see this site Chev that you made.

LoL Lets see this site Chev that you made.

Yeah, I know you have a domain to throw it up under.

Gill:
Did you get a reply? Care to post it?

I cant check it right now. I’ll post it when I get home.

perhaps you’ve never heard of UNCC Concord-Pineville, which would be UNCCCP, damn commies!

The map should say Uptown Charlotte too. :slight_smile:

3 hours to remove a single letter, still not done.

23ish hours and still no results.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;244543]23ish hours and still no results.[/QUOTE]
:wow:–>:confused:–>:unhappy:–>:dry:–>:hammer:–>:ticked:–>:cuss:

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

[/LEFT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thank you for your note. We are aware of the issue and our programmers will soon be working on it to resolve it.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thank you,[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]~Martin[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]University of North Carolina Charlotte - Technical Support[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Someome should ask them. So your aware of it before I sent you the letter or after?[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][U]support@admissions.uncc.edu[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT]

[/LEFT]

:wow:-->:confused:-->:unhappy:-->:dry:-->:hammer:-->:ticked:-->:cuss:

Where is that slow to anger thing that the Bible always talks about?

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;244566]Where is that slow to anger thing that the Bible always talks about?[/QUOTE]
It took at least 5 emoticons and 23 hours.

48ish hours now.

btw I got this response.

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][QUOTE] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Hi [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Usually it takes about 24 hours if there are no issues that come up. Our programmer was out for a meeting now that she is back we are going to have it up by 4pm this afternoon.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Martin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][B]From:[/B] [mailto:CFIS@charlotte49erfootball.com]
[B]Sent:[/B] Friday, June 22, 2007 9:01 AM
[B]To:[/B] support@admissions.uncc.edu
[B]Subject:[/B] RE: Question about the website
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LEFT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Thank you. [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Out of curiosity, how long does something like this usually take to fix?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Thank You.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/QUOTE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]