UNCC Law School

Do you know when UNCC is planning on getting a law school?

:lmao:hyphen

Do you know when UNCC is planning on getting a law school?

:facepalm: It’s cute, but we really don’t need any more gimmick posters. You guys get a little upsetting.

I was on Facebook Sat., & there was no Law School Group or Med School Group for the U. of Charlotte.
So I started one. Everyone is welcome to join.
Maybe it will get CHP’s attention. I just send him an e-mail asking how much of the Stake Your Claim was dedicated to getting a Law & Med Schools, & that we’d never get out of CH’s shadow w/out them.

This.

I poop this thread after a light dinner.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I just send him an e-mail asking how much of the Stake Your Claim was dedicated to getting a Law & Med Schools, & that we'd never get out of CH's shadow w/out them.
Troublemaker. Now you've done it.

Don’t be surprised if he tells you how valuabe the chapel hill name is to our school.

sorry if i offended anyone with my name. that wasn’t my intention. i am an aspiring law student and i know it was talked about. sorry if i offended anyone

[QUOTE=UNC-C;425065]sorry if i offended anyone with my name. that wasn’t my intention. i am an aspiring law student and i know it was talked about. sorry if i offended anyone[/QUOTE]

The hyphen, if not the school name, tends to get folkes all in a tizzy around here.

Hyphen, you’ll be too old to practice law if you are waiting for a law school to come to this campus.

sorry if i offended anyone with my name. that wasn't my intention. i am an aspiring law student and i know it was talked about. sorry if i offended anyone

Go ahead and tell us all that you are an avid Tar Heels fan as well, to send everyone over the top.

actually im not. i mean i know that everyone hates them as do i. im a duke fan.

Another student with lost loyalties. :weep:

actually im not. i mean i know that everyone hates them as do i. im a duke fan.

obvious troll is more obvious.

im a duke fan.
Why do you want too do something stupid like bee a Duke fan?
Go ahead and tell us all that you are an avid Tar Heels fan
Yall may not no this butt Im a Tar Heels fan.

Phil wrote me back that we didn’t have the funds for Law School, & even Chapel Hill put some of their Med School stuff on hold.
I wrote him back that the paper today says we just got the biggest donation in history, & if we can’t do it with that we never will.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;425229]Phil wrote me back that we didn’t have the funds for Law School, & even Chapel Hill put some of their Med School stuff on hold.
I wrote him back that the paper today says we just got the biggest donation in history, & if we can’t do it with that we never will.[/QUOTE]

the donation is specifically for a scholarship so your reasoning is pretty flawed

[QUOTE=arn;425232]the donation is specifically for a scholarship so [B]your reasoning is pretty flawed[/B][/QUOTE]

It’s sck.

SCK, perhaps you might want to have someone on NN.N vet your future communiqués with the University? I think it will reflect well on you and the fan community as a whole if you allow constructive advice before shooting off something like this again.