UNCG getting the "Charlotte treatment" ...

So when A&T completes their Arch. Study, will CH come up with one 1/10th as good, so they can supplant it?

To the UNC Greensboro fellow. Are you on FB? I was wanting to start a FB group, & I need contacts at each school to band together. We’ll need contacts at all 15 other UNC System schools, plus Wingate to push people to join.

I think we should attempt to petition the BOG to let us set up a “branch” of our School of Architecture at or near A&T. How could the BOG not agree, its exactly what they’ve done for UNCCH Pharm. School in Asheville and basically what they’re doing with the Med School in Charlotte…It would save the state $$$ too, right? I mean that was the “argument” for doing it.

I love the concept, too bad we’d have to use a HBCU to try it against. I can see us not only being the bad guys to fairy blue dominated media, but also the racist bad guys. Wait till UNCA tries to start a program, then attack! :))

I love the concept, too bad we’d have to use a HBCU to try it against. I can see us not only being the bad guys to fairy blue dominated media, but also the racist bad guys. Wait till UNCA tries to start a program, then attack! :))[/quote]

Very true… >:(