UNCG getting the "Charlotte treatment" ...

… from the UNC system leadership.

http://triad.bizjournals.com/triad/stories/2010/04/05/daily13.html?ana=twt

The UNCG plan has been in place for over a year. Chapel Hill threw theirs together in about 10 minutes and guess what happens ::slight_smile:

Erskine Bowles can’t get out fast enough. What a wuss.

Yeah we already had a thread about it on here somewhere. Sorry to hear it, total BS, and the mothership again tries to reign in the “baby schools.” They seriously don’t want ANY other institutions to have professional schools at all. They want to keep all the money right where it is. Force even the best undergrad students at other UNC member schools to still get their professional degrees at the mothership if they want to go in-state; gives them time to indoctrinate.

Sad. If you guys can fight it at all, I saw best of luck to you!

Yall aint nothing butt a bunch of haters. Their aint no need to hate UNC like you do. They got the smartest fans anywhere.

:-X

He said butt. ;D

Wonderful use of the English language there ace.

why even acknowledge him? he was a funny troll at first but the act can only last so long before it gets old.

He said butt. ;D

Wonderful use of the English language there ace.[/quote]I have to admit Ace is one of the smartest UNC fans around.

Ummm… I don’t think he’s a troll…

Ummm… I don’t think he’s a troll…[/quote]I sometimes wonder if Ace and cltniner are the same person.

Just wait until they turn down the possibility of an architecture school at NC A&T next year.

A&T planning for new school of architecture

[quote=“contemptor, post:6, topic:22977”]why even acknowledge him? he was a funny troll at first but the act can only last so long before it gets old.[/quote]Dont you no troll is something you do from a boat? You aint got much since. Go Heels.

You guys really believe this act? I mean it was funny at one point, but it gets old…

What do you mean believe?

the joke
your head

I guess everyone knows he’s fake but still thinks its funny then… Guess I’m in the minority

It is funny because he is mocking the typical Tar Heel fan.

Do you have reason to be offended? :o

Ummm… I don’t think he’s a troll…[/quote]I sometimes wonder if Ace and cltniner are the same person.[/quote]

clt finds ace full of humour and good wits, but we are not the same person.

I despise unc. Its just not very funny when he trolls back to back threads and every comment is about the same. But whatever…

I think he’s funny sometimes.

But really, even if he wasn’t funny, so what?

Ummm… I don’t think he’s a troll…[/quote]I sometimes wonder if Ace and cltniner are the same person.[/quote]

clt finds ace full of humour and good wits, but we are not the same person.[/quote]You got that write. Ace would never put no ugly 49er sticker on his zeplin. He uses UNC stickers to show his eleetness.

[quote=“contemptor, post:12, topic:22977”]You guys really believe this act?[/quote]Ace wonders about the reel reason this Contempter poster dont like him.