Universi TEES Bungalow - Concord Mills

seriously, wtf?

Anybody been by this place, the shirts look pretty nice actually, but ZERO charlotte. plenty of App and ECU, and quite a few Alabama things.

Why is it so hard to get apparel in stores?

seriously, wtf?

Anybody been by this place, the shirts look pretty nice actually, but ZERO charlotte. plenty of App and ECU, and quite a few Alabama things.

Why is it so hard to get apparel in stores?

It’s NOT hard for stores to get apparel. We just need to be more vocal about it, or else they’ll never realize the demand.

Football WILL change a lot of this.

However, a few students and I are getting something together to help with this cause. Most of us have been busy with this football thing, but now we may actually have time.

It's NOT hard for stores to get apparel. We just need to be more vocal about it, or else they'll never realize the demand.

Football WILL change a lot of this.

However, a few students and I are getting something together to help with this cause. Most of us have been busy with this football thing, but now we may actually have time.

IIRC SGA has been actively doing this for 2 years already right?

Let me know if you need any help.

Are you talking about the little carts out in the concourse of Concord Mills?

They had green UNC-Chapel Hill shirts. Isn’t that good enough???

They had green UNC-Chapel Hill shirts. Isn't that good enough???

:ticked:

I have talked to them multiple times about this. They said that they are getting a large shipment of Charlotte gear at the end of this month. The rep said that they requested gear in all styles.

I have talked to them multiple times about this. They said that they are getting a large shipment of Charlotte gear at the end of this month. The rep said that they requested gear in all styles.

I asked them about Charlotte gear two weekends ago and was told that they just sell what their supplier sent and didn’t have much control over the stock.

anyone been by?

Wouldn’t touch Concord Mills on race weekend.

anyone been by?

I was there on monday, and i do believe i saw a shirt as i was walking by that Charlotte or UNC Charlotte on it.

I made my quarterly complaint to Dicks tonight. They had Duke football beer huggers. But not one single Charlotte item.

I overheard someone (they actually work in the athletic dept.), say that we haven’t released the marketing rights so that’s why we can never find any merchandise. I caught the tail-end of this (sorry) and it really didn’t make any sense when I heard it. (So I’m not a credible source). What are ya’lls thoughts?

I’ve complained to every sports vendor from the Southern Christmas Show to all the usual suspects (Dicks, Omega, Finish Line, etc.) Their response is always the same… they would love the carry Niner products but the University will not release the trademarks/licenses. I don’t know if they think it gets them off the hook or there is a serious issue with this. One thing is for sure… it isn’t getting any better and we’ve been bit**ing about this for 20 years. Businesses open their doors every day to make money so I can’t believe they deliberately wish to loose out just to spite us. I’ve yet to hear anyone in Athletics explain this to my satisfaction…

That would have been an excellent question for the alumni even earlier this week, but I’d be surprised someone that has been with the university a while doesn’t know the deal… HP, run, survivor… Bueller? :smile:

anyone been by?

Just came back from Concord Mills and they had some more Charlotte gear. Hooded shirts with Charlotte on the front with the logo (no UNC). They honestly look kind of cheap to me, but my wife liked them. Pretty sure they had another shirt with the huge C-Pick logo on the front. But again this was a patch stitched on and looked cheap to me as well. They had a green hoodie with Charlotte in a cursive writing, it was brown letters, and said Forty Niners in smaller text below. I actually thought it was pretty good looking. It looks better than it sounds, and unlike the cheap looking shirts it looked to be made fairly decent (there were plenty of schools with the same hoodie unlike the cheap shirts).

I still think the better merchandise was not available with Charlotte on it. A bunch of SEC schools, ACC, and App, and make sure you goto the #2 location which is on the backside at the food court, it had more of a selection of Charlotte gear.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;348885]Just came back from Concord Mills and they had some more Charlotte gear. Hooded shirts with Charlotte on the front with the logo (no UNC). They honestly look kind of cheap to me, but my wife liked them. Pretty sure they had another shirt with the huge C-Pick logo on the front. But again this was a patch stitched on and looked cheap to me as well. They had a green hoodie with Charlotte in a cursive writing, it was brown letters, and said Forty Niners in smaller text below. I actually thought it was pretty good looking. It looks better than it sounds, and unlike the cheap looking shirts it looked to be made fairly decent (there were plenty of schools with the same hoodie unlike the cheap shirts).

I still think the better merchandise was not available with Charlotte on it. A bunch of SEC schools, ACC, and App, and make sure you goto the #2 location which is on the backside at the food court, it had more of a selection of Charlotte gear.[/QUOTE]

Went by there today and saw the gear you were talking about. All they had was women’s gear but they had about 4 shirts and a light green hoodie. The designs were very nice, but like CharSF said the quality looked cheap. I bought my fiancee one of the white shirts, and she also loved all the designs. The girl working there said they should hae some men’s gera next month.