Up next: Northeastern - Saturday 11/24 12:30am est

Found the northeastern message board… Too bad it’s $29.99 for a year access! They should lose just for that. You don’t discourage new fans or whatever. They could do ads like a lot of places do. Communist!

Actually, quite Capitalist.

why has Thorne not been playing?

Match up’s

Sizeking.

Sizeking.[/quote]

lol’d

I’ve scanned your posts. You’ve mentioned netzero 100000x. Obsessed with him

I’ve scanned your posts. You’ve mentioned netzero 100000x. Obsessed with him[/quote]

oh the irony…

I’ve scanned your posts. You’ve mentioned netzero 100000x. Obsessed with him[/quote]

oh the irony…[/quote]

;D :stuck_out_tongue: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :stuck_out_tongue: :)) :))

I don’t know, but going behind a member and bumping several of his posts from on a and a half to two years ago, as well as searching the name of the head coach on Twitter as an excuse to repeatedly criticize and attack the same head coach at every turn, sounds a little like an obsession to me.

I don’t know, but going behind a member and bumping several of his posts from on a and a half to two years ago, as well as searching the name of the head coach on Twitter as an excuse to repeatedly criticize and attack the same head coach at every turn, sounds a little like an obsession to me.[/quote]
Where is your diploma from?

I don’t know, but going behind a member and bumping several of his posts from on a and a half to two years ago, as well as searching the name of the head coach on Twitter as an excuse to repeatedly criticize and attack the same head coach at every turn, sounds a little like an obsession to me.[/quote]
Where is your diploma from?[/quote]
Had you had posted, “From where is your diploma?” It would lend more credibility to your asshole comment.

Had you had posted, “From where is your diploma?” It would lend more credibility to your asshole comment.[/quote]

lol

Had you had posted, “From where is your diploma?” It would lend more credibility to your asshole comment.[/quote]