Updated Men's Schedule w/Times

We have updated the men’s hoops schedule on Charlotte49ers.com with game times for all games (except the BCA Classic 2nd +3rd Rounds which are TBA based on results).

Also, you’ll all be happy to know there were two more TV games added with WTVI. That is reflected on the schedule as well.

http://charlotte49ers.collegesports.com/sp…skbl-sched.html

Thanks,
Matt
Media Relations

there’s already a thread similar to this one. VERY SIMILAR :stuck_out_tongue:

Regular season predictions?

Mine is 22-7 after a 9-0 start. I’d be disappointed with less.

24-5

Win the Conference tourny

GO NINERS!!! :smiley:

I’ll concur with 22-7. 10-3 Nonconference and 12-4 Conference sounds pretty reasonable.

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Oct 12 2005, 01:56 PM [b] there's already a thread similar to this one. VERY SIMILAR :P [/b]
Yeah I didn't really know what forum I was in apparantly. :huh:

I think you’re dead-on with 22-7. However, 23, 24 or even 25 wins are not outside the realm of possibility considering the conf schedule.

I’m going to start investigating Fordham and UMASS tickets. Is anybody else definitely going to either or both games and interested in getting blocks of seats if enough people are interested?

Oh, and I’ll go with the 22-7 as well.

i should have posted this a week and a half ago when i got it.

Is WTVI going to be picking up the games on A-10 TV?

Last years record cannot be compared to anything, it was an odd one.

We were 21-4. Didn’t we have a stretch where we were like 17-2 ?? Awesome as good as it could get. Then we went what 0-4. The worst it could ever get.

Did we ever get an explanation from Coach on what he thought might of happened. In fact if you really reduce the season down to what happened, if you take away the following; 1st half Lous game, 2nd half Memphis tournament game and 2nd half of State NCAA game, we had quite a season.

Not to be negative here, but its tough to build fan support in the city of Charlotte when we cant even get Davidson, Xavier, or Temple @ Charlotte to those in the city who haven’t yet ventured out to our games. We will never get more support without a better TV package. Geeze.

This could be an odd year as well, due to all the new faces and new opponents. The schedule may work to our benefit, as it may take a while for this team to play as a unit.

Of course, whenever I start to worry about the upcoming season, I just imagine what might have been.

I really feel like we are going to drop a few to teams like St. Bonaventure.

They play in a tight gym and it is very loud and it is the kind of environment that we struggle in traditionally. Our RPI will be horrible if we win, just think how bad it would be if we lose… ouch.

[b]Did we ever get an explanation from Coach on what he thought might of happened.[/b]
m -Amnesiac

I think the main reason we derailed at the end of last season was because of Mitch Baldwin reseparating his shoulder. He was(is) the key to making our offense run and with him at half speed, our offense wasn’t the same. The reason you didn’t hear Coach Lutz use that as an excuse is because he’s not one to make excuses.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Oct 12 2005, 03:49 PM [b] Is WTVI going to be picking up the games on A-10 TV? [/b]
They announced at the golf tournament that WTVI would be televising some of the games.
[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Oct 12 2005, 03:41 PM [b] i should have posted this a week and a half ago when i got it. [/b]
but you didnt
[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Oct 12 2005, 09:13 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Oct 12 2005, 09:13 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Oct 12 2005, 08:13 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Oct 12 2005, 08:13 PM)

I find it odd that the Mississippi State, Xavier, Temple, and UMass games aren’t listed as being televised. What gives?!