Uptown with the Niners

[CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5]MEDIA ALERT: Charlotte 49ers Basketball Uptown Tip-Off[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[U][B][I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]TUESDAY; Oct. 23; 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. – Wachovia Atrium[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/U][/CENTER]

[B][U][FONT=Times New Roman]Charlotte 49ers UPTOWN TIP-OFF[/FONT][/U] [/B]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman]When: Tuesday; Oct. 23, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.[/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman]Where: Wachovia Atrium[/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman]Who: The coaches, administration and select players will be on hand to meet and greet the public at the Wachovia Atrium in the first of two Uptown Tip-Offs (Tuesday, Oct. 30; 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.; Founder’s Hall)[/FONT][/B]

Will Jim Utter be appearing? Otherwise there would be no need to attend.

I like how we do two of these so the Sharks and the Jets don’t have to mix.

Shouldn’t they give advance notice for people to get off work?

[QUOTE=NLP;263533]I like how we do two of these so the Sharks and the Jets don’t have to mix.[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. Some downtown Niners may show up at both events.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;263547]Shouldn’t they give advance notice for people to get off work?[/QUOTE]
This was announced back in the summer Ken. Dates and locations.

I had these marked on my calander for OCT 25 and OCT 31. Anyone else have the same?? I was planning on going Thursday. I’m glad I saw this. I guess I’ll try to make the one on the 30th.

Anyone go to this today?

Curious what kind of swag there was. Went last year and got a pretty cool golf shirt.

Depending on what there was today, I may go next week.

I had lunch with some guys on my softball team today and they said they stumbled upon this yesterday. Even though they have no affiliation with Charlotte, they said it was fun. One guy won tickets to the Southern Illinois game, and the other won tickets to our baseball game vs Chapel Hill. They were pretty excited.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;263529]

[B][U][FONT=Times New Roman]Charlotte 49ers UPTOWN TIP-OFF[/FONT][/U] [/B]

[B][FONT=Times New Roman](Tuesday, Oct. 30; 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.; Founder’s Hall)[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

Anyone going today? I plan on making it up there for lunch.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;264751]Anyone going today? I plan on making it up there for lunch.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t bring my lunch today so I may try and make it up there…

[QUOTE=ChevEE;264752]I didn’t bring my lunch today so I may try and make it up there…[/QUOTE]
I’m planning on stopping by there.

Alright, I’m heading up with a coworker. Look for me! My pic is in my profile.

Well, I went and saw some of the Athletic Dept. Spoke with John George… great guy :thumbsup: I saw a player there but had no clue who it was because he had on #13 warm ups. I rolled the dice and won 49ers Gold Card (Season tickets to women’s games). I just wanted a t-shirt to tell you the truth…

Uptown tip off @ Founders Hall

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getpix.
To learn how you can record videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getflix.
To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime® Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

[coolimg]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/mms-photos/20071030-141030-1.jpeg[/coolimg]

[QUOTE=ChevEE;264819]I saw a player there but had no clue who it was because he had on #13 warm ups. I won women’s tickets but really wanted a tee shirt.[/QUOTE]
The player was Phil Jones.

Oh… and I did win a tee shirt. :biggrin:

And my daughter won tix to a baseball game in the spring! (She picked the UNC-Chapel Hill Game)…