USF Sunday 2pm

If nothing else, I hope we play it for Jon. He deserves as many games as he can get.

Gotta think our awful NET ranking had something to do with the cancellation of the USF game. With the AAC poised for multiple bids to the Big Dance (#8 Houston, #25 Cincy, #43 UCF, and #54 Temple vying for spots), a #70 USF playing a #267 Charlotte doesn’t help if Bulls win and definitely hurts if they lose.

clt says it would have been cool to have last year’s cfb champs in haltron

Bulls have added game vs in-state non-DI to replace this game. Gregory chasing Ws and playing NAIA Florida College doesn’t affect the NET either way.

We should have rescheduled this game.

Looks like we can “thank” the C-USA Bonus Play experiment for not rescheduling this game. Hmm…

Could’ve scheduled JC Smith in like manner as USF.

Queens comes to mind too. Still, the uncertainty due to C-USA probably affects a decision no matter the opponent.

Queens would probably beat us. Just a theoretical guess.

Probably right. Queens 21-3; JCSU 6-13. So perhaps Johnson & Wales (15-8; 0-4 vs D-I and 0-1 vs D-II), which competes in the D-III equivalent USCAA.

I’d be interested to see us play Catawba college, just to see

Head Coach and former Charlotte DOBO, Rob Perron, has the Indians at 16-5. I am not sure we would fair well against them.

Agree. Lost @ Wichita State by 11 and by one to Queens. Look solid so far.

Bulls beat Florida College yesterday 95-41 in the replacement game for USF.