USM Post Game

We won. Looked pretty good against a worse team (RPI 337/351) so handled business.

Why is Garvin in the dog house? What did he say to get the Tech? He needs as much court time as possible. Hopefully he takes the sophomore leap because he looks very raw when he is out there.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=400919352

The White dunk was a season highlight reel moment, as was Davis’ yo-yo then pass to Ajukwe for the three.

Effort was pretty solid all around tonight. The team plays harder when the shots are falling. They need to carry that effort through 40 minutes of even tough shooting nights.

Was happy to see them handle a bad team. Fans needed that win as bad as the kids did. Let’s see what kind of momentum they can generate.

Also, the staff got the memo from us. Recruiting mentioned multiple times in post game. Everyone on the road… They’re leaving Tanner to mind the shop.

Cape Fear CC?

Seriously, I hope they already have a few 2017 bigs in hiding ready to sign and on Monday they are really recruiting for 2018.

after they stopped the back door cuts, did they actually play some defense? I know USM isn’t good offensively, so hard to tell.

It was against a bad southern miss team but I’ll take a win any day. I also don’t know if Bergang is an answer to our big man issues but I would rather have him out there over Benas just based on his movements.

I also had issues with the twitter game feed. It kept crashing on me for some reason.

Dorn jersey replaced with Braswell last night. So whoever it was that was about to jump off the bus about that can breathe easy.

Also, coach ask Garvin what he said. Looked like he told him I don’t know. Coach asked him if the ref told him to stop talking. He said yes. He asked did you stop. He didn’t have answer. Coach told him if the ref tells you to stop talking you stop talking, you are better than that.

[quote=“upperdeck, post:6, topic:30754”]Dorn jersey replaced with Braswell last night. So whoever it was that was about to jump off the bus about that can breathe easy.

Also, coach ask Garvin what he said. Looked like he told him I don’t know. Coach asked him if the ref told him to stop talking. He said yes. He asked did you stop. He didn’t have answer. Coach told him if the ref tells you to stop talking you stop talking, you are better than that.[/quote] Thanks Upperdeck. Garvin has some growing up to do.

White’s dunk.

Post game thread still on page one eh. Proof of lack of caring. 7 different posters.

Why did Gravin get only scrub time? He didn’t look happy at all during the whole game. He didn’t even stand up when subs were made.

Southern Miss is a bad team and a team the Niners should beat the way they beat them.

For all we hear about Price bringing in the “right Kids” why has his team got more technical fouls in a year and half than previous teams combined?

Why does Price always bring up the teams lack of size, yet plays Benas less than 10 minutes a game? Give him 25 to 30 minutes a game and see what he can
do. Don’t give me lack of defense cause nobody plays defense on this team. I whether see the other team at least shot lay ups over him instead of the usual clear path to the basket they get now. He gets 2.3 rebounds in less than 10 minutes while Hudson get 2.3 in 21 minutes. Does he not play Benas cause he is not one of his
recruits?[font=Verdana][size=78%] [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][/font]
Will Price recruit over his own son, to where he will get very little playing time? I think he plays to much now…

way to use a question as an “indictment”.