UTEP @ Charlotte 10/24 Noon ESPN+

Depends on when their final round of tests are done. Could be tonight could be tomorrow. Wonder when their flight is.

1 Like

I’m guessing we have got to be getting close to zero barrier…assuming UTEP will be boarding a plane shortly right? Knowing they have to know their test results (and we would have to let them know ours) before boarding the plane to come here…gotta figure we’re pretty close to declaring the game is on!!!

Right?

1 Like

I they aren’t on a plane by now they are gong to be real tired at noon.

They’re en route, should land just before 5:00pm.

3 Likes
1 Like

clt is surprised they are on a 320

Screw coop. I want to watch my Niners in our stadium.

3 Likes

it’s

clt cannot believe gameday has returned!

2 Likes

Man we look sloppy.
3 drops…2 huge PI penalties…a missed block and fumble 6 yards deep in the backfield on a 3rd and short.

Allow a 30yrd run with UTEP backed up at the 2.

Defense looks like Lambert is back…get to 3rd and long and they convert…no pressure on the QB at all

Need to sharpen up…quick.

1 Like

Why are they running up the middle from the 50 with under 1 minute to play? Play calling is amazing.

Then they score and the whole team runs down there like they never scored before. Dumb.

I guess a positive is…that may be the worst I’ve seen us play and yet still be tied. We deserve to be down 2 scores.

Man the ESPN+ camera work is so bad!!! Hard to watch.

Lucky to be tied. Have to get the D off the field. Couldn’t tell anything about the PI penalties due to camera work.

Go Niners!!!