UTSA Students Pass Fee Increase

I hope we play UTSA. I think SA would be a nice town to visit w/ lots of chicas calientes!

Mike how come I donā€™t see you in the Opinion section questioning every vote from President to Commissioner of Soil & Water Conservation because everyone didnā€™t vote?

I donā€™t know why some of you guys let Mike P. get under your skins. He just comes over here to get his jollies by working you guys up over crap he doesnā€™t really have a strong opionion on.

hereā€™s an example of his failing to do so:

[URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17467]Steve Smith Column[/URL]

Does anyone here really think that Mike cares if we get football or not, or whether the vote was ā€œfairā€? It might make it slightly easier for him to fill out page 8 on saturdays if we have a team, but even if we were in the Big East weā€™d still be behind any ACC team in that journal of record. Sure Mike wants us to have football, like I want my neighbors to pay their rents. "Great if they do, but if not its too bad for them ".

Mikeā€™s here to have fun and watch us have convulsions over the least of issues related to Niner sports. We are so sensitive about everything because we feel neglected and underappreciated, that if someone comes here from outside and says that a facebook gruop that lobbied for a yes vote on a valid point is somehow underhanded; we trip over ourselves to defend the vote when we should just say, ā€œOK Mike, whateverā€.

may have been posted somewhere else but, UTSA approves football last week.

Will play independent in 2011, Southland 2012.

[URL]http://utsa.edu/today/2008/12/football.cfm[/URL]

why are we waiting until 2013?

[QUOTE=ninerID;372358]

why are we waiting until 2013?[/QUOTE]

Doing it right.
Following the USF plan.
Not hanging out in FCS long.
Marketing ourselves.
Raising funds.
Doing it right, again.

This is one thing Iā€™m glad weā€™re taking the extra year or so on.

[QUOTE=ninerID;372358]why are we waiting until 2013?[/QUOTE]

Two key parts of that article:

[QUOTE]Q: What is the ā€˜best caseā€™ football timeline?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Q: Where will the football team play home games?
A: [B]UTSA has a tentative agreement with the City of San Antonio to use the Alamodome for home games.[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;259054]I believe youā€™re thinking about Austin, TX.[/QUOTE]

Austin is not a mid-sized city, I am assuming you are saying McCrory visited Austin? Austin and surrounding have a population closing in on 2 million.

***i should check the dates of posts before i commentā€¦