Utters Story????

Trying to make sense of the flow of first half and being up by 17… Utter says we were up 38-30 at half in his story, but box score says otherwise…Which is correct?

Trying to make sense of the flow of first half and being up by 17... Utter says we were up 38-30 at half in his story, but box score says otherwise....Which is correct?

From my recollection at halftime, I think Utter is correct. We were up by 8 at the half. The boxscore has us up by nine. But memory’s can be fuzzy.

My question is where are the photos? Absolutely zero in the printed edition but games all across the country got them.

You talking Clemson or Temple?

Clemson we were up 8

Temple we were up 9 at the half 33-24

We were up by 17 at 2:18 in the first half. Temple closed with an 8-0 run and the lead was 9, 33-24.

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/011208aaa.html][B][U]Box score[/U][/B][/URL]

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;283563]My question is where are the photos? Absolutely zero in the printed edition but games all across the country got them.[/QUOTE]
Lefty you know that all the photogs were in Chapel Hill.

Appears the bong resin is having its magic effects of forgetfulness. Can’t believe I can confuse the two games since one was bueno and one was wtf.

We were up by 17 at 2:18 in the first half. Temple closed with an 8-0 run and the lead was 9, 33-24.

Box score

Correct (33-24 at half). I noticed the mistake in Utter’s story as well. Also the Big O had the Chapel Hill/Raleigh halftime score wrong on the front of the sports page. Headline said it was 43-14 at the half (actually 43-13)…sloppy…:ohmy: